CHAPTER TWENTY: Jungkook and Y/n.

"your always my one and only."

Thud! A body fell to the ground, lifeless. As smoke came out from the gun, which was used to kill that person. Who was it? Donghyun of course. While getting on his knees, he managed to grab one of the guns from one of the dead bodies.

Aiming it and shooting it right at Donghyun. "You were right. If I can't have her. No one can." He said. Standing up, as y/n came up and slapped him. "ARE YOU FUXKING INSNAE??? YOU COULDVE SHOT ME!"

"Yah! I saved your life!" He said, clearly whining. As police sirens as they both looked at where the sirens were coming from.

"Ahhhh fuck." Jin said,looking at the amount of bodies and well donghyuns dead body.

"I'm sorry..I slapped you" y/n said, as Jungkook looked away sulking. "Oh who am I kidding" he said, before wrapping his arms tightly around y/n. "You scared the shit out of me!" She said, hitting him.

"Oh please I don't like sharing" he said, as she laughed, hugging him tighter.

"I promise to never let you go ever y/n. You are my one and only. And I'll never give you up for the world." He said, connecting his forehead with hers.

Breathing out a sigh of relief as he breathed in her scent. Finding comfort in her again.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
🎀: my endings suck.

Until next time~
-Ava <3