CHAPTER ONE: No way in hell!

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! NO!"

🎀 Kim Y/n

Feeling the warmth of the coffee cup in my hands, i took in its Aroma, who didn't love a  cup of coffee during rainy seasons it just relaxes me.

Being one of the best Agents, in my agency is hard, especially to keep my Identity so ya know Everyone in the underworld, who I've arrested, and their sons and daughters, and their sons and daughters and then their sons and daughters and- ya know generations, don't know who I am or I could be killed.

It's hard, you can't live life the way you expect but, the good side is. This is your life. And I love mine.

Walking down the street, I put my hands in my pockets, as I took out the drive which was left at my doorstep. Coming into a secluded area.

I put in the passcode. Yes this is our Underground abandoned base. Finding a computer, i put in the drive. It may look abandoned but that's all design, so that if anyone finds this base. We won't have to worry.

I put in the drive. As I watched the video playing.

👾: Good Afternoon Agent 002. I am Annie, Artificial Intelligence to pass on this message to you.

It seems as if the Ruby Rose diamond Has been stolen from the museum of Culture, it belonged to the Great King of the Han Dynasty, and we suspect it to be with one of the leading Mafia families.

The Hwang Empire.

The name itself gave me chills, let's just say, I don't have a good past with these people, i remember them, but because my identity was hidden I doubt they remember me.

It was one of my first missions as a rookie, they had stolen over $500 million dollars and even cars worth that much. It was a huge lost to the government, so me and one of my favourite Partners. Jennie, were put to solve it.

But that night, the head of the Mafia. Hwang himself, came rushing at me with a gun, i panicked and shot him right in the heart and his son saw it. But our agency was quick enough to take me out. And to keep Hwangs son away.

I'm just thankful he didn't see my face, or I would've been dead.

👾: Your Mission, is to find that Diamond, and put this to rest, for further details. Meet Head Kim Seokjin at the Busan National Headquarters, he will be waiting with your new partner.

Good Luck.
This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

10...9...8...

Sighing, I left the area, as it self destructed, now I had to travel to Busan. Which was my hometown. I had not been there since well..my parents abandoned me. I hated that place. Ever since I joined the agency, I always took Seoul.

But this seems more important, plus I'm experienced with the Hwangs and the way they work. It may cause great profit to the agency, and this is a risk I'm willing to take.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

☁️ Jeon Jungkook

Heavy breathing, I put the final punch on my competitior. Ofcourse I won what did you expect? Me? Jeon Jungkook? to lose?  Hah! Never. I either win. Or put up a fight. There's no "easy bridge" with me

Taking off my boxing gloves with my teeth, My coach, patted me on the back laughing. "You should go easy on them, they're rookies" he started as I chuckled. "No one went easy on me when I was a rookie sir." He smiled. "Old classic jungkook" he said , laughing.

As Jimin Hyung walked over to me. "Well well well Jeon Jungkook in Busan huh? To what do we owe the pleasure?" He asked cockily, as I didn't life my gaze from my hands.

"A Mission. And Women. You know what's tasty in Busan right?" I chuckled, wearing my T-shirt, and walking, as Jimin Hyung followed me. "I heard your dealing with the Hwangs huh?" He said and i nodded.

"We'll have a shower and meet Jin Hyung in 15 minutes" he said, patting my back as I smiled at him going in for a shower.
-
Putting on my leather jacket, I sprayed some cologne, cause why not? Save lives in style no?

Walking into Jin Hyungs office, I met with the receptionist, and wow was she hot.

She looked up at me, dropping the telephone which was kept on her ear, as I chuckled. The Jeon effect never disappoints.

She slowly settled herself. As she smiled "h-how may i help you?" She said, sttuttering, how cute. I leaned on the desk as I stared at her. "Um you can help me in many ways ya know?" I said. My voice in a whisper, deeper than the ocean.

"Yeah?" She asked, her breath getting heavy. As she stared at me. I loved to see women like this. That to all for me.

"Yeah, ya know maybe we could grab a coffee, then we could go in my car, and maybe then I would ya know-"

"J!" i heard Jin Hyungs voice, which made me groan, as I got up, passing her a slight wink, before giving Jin Hyung a poker face.

Sighing, I followed him. And walked into his office. "Yeha yeah whatever" i said, taking a seat as he passed me the files.

"Damn you don't look good at all" I said, controlling my laughters as he banged the table "don't insult my handsomeness. I'm stressed" he said as I looked at him

"Brief me."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

🎀Kim Y/n
Getting off my bike, I took off my helmet off, stepping into the agency, and identifying myself.

I smiled, at people i knew and even some i didn't, as I pressed the button and got into the elevator.

"Wait wait wait!" A voice yelled, as I immediately stopped the elevator, inside came a handsome man, with several boxes in his hand. And glasses on his nose. I smiled at him

"Here let me help you" I said, carrying a few of his boxes, as he laughed. Thanking me. "Actually um I'm a rookie here" he said, fixing his glasses. Cute.

I smiled, "it's okay, everyone has their fair share of trials" I said smiling, as he laughed in return.

"I'm Agent 134" he said, as I smiled.  "Agent 002" his eyes widened. "Wow! It's an honor, I've heard alot" i laughed. "Um all in a days work" I smiled.

"Um this is me. Nice to meet you" he said, before quickly gathering the boxes and rushing out of the elevator. I smiled at his action. He was cute i won't lie.

The elevator finally stopped at the floor i wanted, and I stepped in. Finally getting access to Mr Kims cabin.

Stepping in. "Good morning Mr k-" I stopped.
No way. In hell. The guy leaning on seokjins table turned around.

IS THAT??!?!?.

"Awww look at you Princess, all grown up, you look hot." He winked.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_

🧁: here's chapter 1 😭😭😭 ill post more soon so dw y'all AHAHAHHAHA

HAVE YALL SEEN THE NEW CALVIN KLIEN JK???? IM ON MY KNEES 😭

Until next time~
-Ava <3