CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Letters in the Locker Room.

"awww your mine aren't you loser?"

🍁Mentions of :
Rape
Violence
Blood.
Language.

It's been 2 days since Jungkook and Y/n shared a kiss on the beach, they were currently back in Seoul in Jungkooks Apartment.

It's 2:30am. When y/n woke up, not feeling Jungkooks prescence beside her. Looking around.

She found him standing, only in his grey sweatpants, smoking a cigarette. She smiled. Getting off the bed and putting her slippers on.

Balcony Talk. She loved it.

"And what's keeping you up handsome?" She said, making the male chuckled and turn around. "Usually it's you" he said, smiling and giving her a small kiss.

"I don't know. This case hyung has given me. It's a series of Girls who are raped and mutilated. It's scaring the shit out of me" he said taking a puff out of the cigarette.

Y/n sighed. "You want me to join the case?" She asked. "Maybe you'll feel better?" She said, a small smile on her lips. As she smirked "I think we will be making out rather than solving the case so no."

"Hey I can control myself." She replied.
"It's not you baby, it's me. I can't control myself" he said staring at her. "Your so cheesy" she laughed. Making her way inside, as he put off his cigarette before following her.

Dropping on the bed, Jungkook groaned. "I'm so sleepy" he said, making y/n laugh. As she massaged his scalp, Jungkook hugged her figure tightly, embracing his slumber.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

☁️Jeon Jungkook:
"How can these murders be so clean?" Yoongi Hyung groaned. As I looked at Taehyung hyung. "there's no trace of anything, not even in the victims blood. Whoevers doing this is-"

"Highly Trained" we heard Namjoon hyung. And beside him. A little twerps Donghyun.

"So I'm guessing y'all needed some book club help, no offence Donghyun." He laughed, and so did Donghyun. "None taken! I-im really happy to help" he said.

He smiled at everyone except me. Which I find odd. But who needs this dicks smile. Yeah I don't like him. Why? I don't like his vibe
He seems fake. That's all.

I observed him from head to toe and then his hands caught my eye. "How did that happen?" I asked, talking about the cut on his left hand, as he chuckled, he was sweating. As he said. "Oh um. I was trying to cut some wood but uh took a wrong turn" he said.

I nodded, as Jimin hyung briefed him on the case.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

🎀Kim Y/n
"Pleaseeeeee" Ryunjin begged me again, as I kept laughing. "There's no way I'm going shopping rn. I'm broke" I said. As Jennie laughed. "JUST TAKE JUNGKOOKS MONEY"
"No never." I said. As they smiled.

"Oooh~ new romance huh? You guys are the talk of the agency" Jisoo said, as I looked at them. "It's not a big deal." I said, making them smile. "Yeha yeah."

"How are you broke anyways, your literally agent 002" Ryunjin said making us all laugh at how she was still stuck in that.

"Um you guys go I need to get something from my locker" I said. As they laughed, "alright, save you seat?" Jennie asked, as I smiled and nodded.

Every Agency had a digital locker where all valuables could be kept. Cause you never know when an unexpected mission pops up.

Opening my locker, i shuffled through my things, searching for this particular keychain I needed to give Jungkook. As a letter fell out. I never had any letters coming in.

Opening it. I read it carefully.

Dear Y/n,
You look so beautiful today, I love seeing you with the kids outside our agency, I love the color of your shirt today. It's my favourite color blue. Have you worn it for me? I would love to stay in that thought..although. I hate the jacket. Your wearing. It's from him. Jeon Jungkook. I hate the way he is with you. But as long as your happy. Please notice me one day.

-your secret Admirer <3

Something about the letters gave me chills, looking side to side and everywhere, trying to get a hold of who exactly sent or put the letter here but no luck.

I looked at the letter again. A sense of uneasiness taking over me. But I shook it off. Maybe it's Jungkook playing a trick.

Still staring at the letter. I gasped, when I felt myself being lifted up, the letter slipped out of my hand, falling on the floor. As Jungkook laughed. "Hey baby" he said, as I laughed completely forgetting about the letter.

"Jungkook! You scared me!" I said hitting him. As he smiled, kissing my cheek. "Ya know I wish I could kiss you properly" he said, making doe eyes. As I pecked him "aww aren't you mine loser?" He said. As I hit him again.

"You wanna go to dinner tonight?" Jungkook asked making me smile. "Aren't you busy agent 1?" I asked, as he hugged me. Looking through his sunglasses. "Mmm never busy for you"

"Alright then~" I said, as he kisses my forehead.

I held his arm, as we walked together to grab something to eat.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

?? Pov:
I watched as Jungkook picked My Y/n up. Before he kissed and touched her. I hated it
And what I hated most was that she was smiling and kissing back. Did my letter? My love? Mean nothing to her!

They walked together as I crouched where they were before, picking up my letter. As anger engulfed me. I wanted Y/n..she was rightfully mine.

And i won't stop until I get her.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_---__-_-_-_-__--__--_-_-_-_-_-_---_-
🐢: no comment-
Bye-

Until next time~
-Ava <3