CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Psychopath.

"you fucking psychopath.."

Tightening the the chains on y/ns hands and legs, Donghyun, crouched to grab her face. Making her face him. "Tsk tsk tsk you know how much I love you y/n?" He said. His voice eerie.

"I love you so so so much" he said, kissing her cheek and neck, y/n pulled away with a groan, earning a slap from Donghyun. "STILL SO FUCKING LOYAL TO THAT JUNGKOOK ASSHOLE ARENT YOU??!" he yelled, continuously slapping y/n, as tears came out of her eyes.

Wiping her tears, "oh no no baby don't cry I'm sorry i-i I'm sorry" he said, his tone softening with his eyes. As he wiped her tears. She just stared at him. "Your a fucking psychopath" y/n said, "and I'll never let you touch me again." She said harshly and then spitting right on his face.

A loud laugh was heard as they both looked behind Donghyun. Lia, Hwangs Fiance.

Y/n rolled her eyes, before Lia caught her by her hair. "You killed the love of my life. And think that I will let you just go?" She said, slamming y/ns head into the wall, As she yelled out in pain.

"You both are pathetic!" She yelled, as Donghyun grabbed her face. "Ya know what y/n. Lemme tell you a story. The story of how I feel in love with you."

"That day when you held the door for me. I fucking fell in love with you. I begged Jin to get me on the same team as you and that asshole, but somehow you liked his dick better than mine. I was there that night at the congratulation party, watching you two as he confessed. I saw you two everyday since that night. Until tonight. What his dick bigger than mine hm?" Donghyun asked, pulling y/n by her hair.

"Definitely. He's better than you in every other way, and you'll never! EVER! BE ABLE TO BE LIKE HIM! CAUSE DEEP DOWN YOUR JUST A FUCKING LOSER!" she yelled, making Donghyun, get up in frustration.

"Really y/n. What haven't i done for you?
I killed for you. I killed all those women so you could be the prettiest. I- ya know what lemme show you." He said, before grabbing a suitcase, and opening it dropping out thousands of pictures of y/n, Jungkook, and y/n with Jungkook.

Picking up one of them. He showed the picture, where Jungkook was hugging y/n making y/n tear up at how much she missed him and she didn't even know if he was okay.

"SEE YOU STILL FUCKING CRY FOR HIM!" Donghyun yelled. "Your losing your mind hyun." Lia said. As he slapped her. Making her shut up.

"Shut the fuck up before I kill you too." He said., making her sniff up her tears and shut up.

"I begged Hwang to let me take you home that night payed him millions of dollars and you cry for him?!" He yelled.

Picking up one of the photoframes of Jungkook and y/n, he smashed on the floor informt of her. As she glared at him.

"Your gonna regret that. Your gonna regret all of this." Y/n said. Keeping alive the hope. That Jungkook was alive and coming for her.

"Aww your just adorable. Keeping in that hope that he's still alive. Well..HES DEAD AND YOUR MINE NOW! I KILLED HIM!" Donghyun laughed.
When suddenly they heard a deep voice behind them.

"You sure about that?"
_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_--_
🎀: messy chapter.

Until next time~
-Ava <3