CHAPTER TEN: The Mansion Fight.

"Am I your Superman now flower?"

"Shit his fucking men are everywhere." Taehyung said out of complete frustration, they were hiding behind their car at a distance, incase they were spotted.

"How do we get in?" Jimin asked. As Jungkook groaned. "This shit keeps getting harder it's pissing me off." He said. As the boys sighed looking at eachother.

"We can't make a noise or Hwang will get his alert" Jungkook said. Leaning on the car. He needed to get to y/n. And damn he needed a cigarette.

"Man if only we had a woman. Seduction is the key." Taehyung said. As Jimin and Jungkook stared at him.

"What?"
-
"Oh aren't you so handsome?" Taehyungs high pitched voice came out, just like a woman. Dressed in Chaeyoungs dress, that somehow fit him, thanks to Jimin..why did Jimin have them? You don't need to know.

So yes. They dresses him as a woman-

As for the wig? They're agents. And sometimes they go undercover right? And thanks to y/ns makeup left in the car. They worked with what they had creating a complete masterpiece.

And an amazing distraction.

Looks like Taehyung was pretty as a woman.

The guard smiled, falling completely. "Ah- ms- um you can't b-be here this-"

"Oh cmon~ don't be like this." Taehyung said, making the guard gulp. Tracing his chest, Taehyung scrunched his nose, "I know you want me handsome..rawr" he said seductively, immediately hugging the guard, as he saw Jungkook and Jimin pass from behind him.

"Oh wow you really are beautiful" the guard said squeezing taehyungs waist. As he nervous laughed. "A-am i?" He sttuttered, "yes baby I guess we can take a break huh?" The guard said seductively. As Taehyung stopped himself from cringing.

Nervously laughing, Taehyung jumped. "But whoopsie! Look at the time gotta go um- check my um period pads-" he said but he was pulled back.

"Oh baby I'm not gonna let you go."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

🎀Kim Y/n.
I glared at Hwang watching him discuss private deals infront of me. Knowing i couldn't do anything, what the hell is up with this man honestly? Or is he just a bitch.

I'll tell you something. He should grow the fuck up. Literally. He's kinda short.

But his words didn't leave my head...

"Your parents abandoned you"

It hurts deep..

"UGH IM SO SICK OF WAITING FOR YOUR LOVERBOY!" Hwang said getting up in frustration.

"But you said Jungkooks dead.." i said. He nodded. "Obviously, why would you think I'm talking about that asshole?!" He yelled, kicking the table.

"Then who are you talking about?" I asked curious to know, who my so called 'loverboy' is. Why did I even think it was Jungkook?

"Guards! Get me my weapons. I'll have to deal with this whore myself" he said. As I looked at them leave. "Your gonna regret this Hwang" i kept reminding him.