CHAPTER SEVEN: Cuts and Bruises.

"your healing me with your presence"

🎀Kim Y/n
Currently we were at the Agencies Mansion or atleast one of the mansions in Seoul, we were finally in our comfort zone, knowing no one could reach us. Jungkook hadn't stepped out of his room not even to get bandaged so I'm going to clean him up.

Grabbing the bowl of Luke warm water and placing it on a tray with the other supplies i took it upstairs, and entered his room straight, cause no one else has the guts to.

He was sitting on the bed, shirtless, looking at the scene my heart skipped all of its beats, and it looked like he has just showered, a cigarette in his hand, but his arm was bleeding.

Shutting the door behind me, so no one could disturb us, I sat infront of him, as he kept looking at the floor. Taking the cigarette out of his hand, i threw it after putting it off as he looked up to me.

"I should've done better" he said as my eyes softened at him. Taking his arm gently into my hands, i wiped the blood away, slowly cleaning it as he stared at me. "Is it my fault?" He asked, as I looked at him.

"It's no one's fault-"
"Then how did they know? What did I do wrong?"

"Jungkook stop being hard on yourself okay?" I said, my hand on his cheek, as he just kept looking down, I wrapped the bandage completely, and stood up, as he held my hand, pulling me towards him slowly.

"Stay please" he said, slowly hugging my waist, as I played with his hair. "Your too harsh on yourself Agent." I said as he chuckled. Pulling me completely onto his lap.

As I smiled, hugging him completely this time. He smiled, tightening the hug as we stayed like that.

Warm. happy and relaxed.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
🎀: just a filler chapter ~

Until next time^
-Ava <3