8. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍᴀʟ

Hannah stormed through the halls, keeping her eyes on the floor as she made her way to one of the bathrooms. She felt many eyes on her and bit her lip. Finally reaching her destination, she quickly walked in and shut the door behind her.

Cassie looked up, her eyes falling upon the brunette girl as she sighed. Hannah sat next to her on the floor and the two stared at the wall for a few minutes.

„They know." Cassie said, repeating the same short sentence for the hundredth time since previous night.

„Who exactly knows?"

„They all do, Hannah."

„How are you so sure? You only got a text from Monty." the Baker girl fiddled with her fingers as Cassie scoffed.

„If Monty knows, then Armani knows too. You should know how it works by now." she spat, and Hannah frowned at her tone. „Now, if Armani knows, then Jeff probably does too, which means that Zach and Justin also know."

„Shit." Hannah cursed and went to answer, but the door opened and Sheri walked in. She eyed the two and scoffed.

„Way to go, Cassie. After all she did for you, you pull shit like that? Congrats." the black skinned girl hissed and moved her glare to Hannah, making her look down at her knees. Sheri walked out, shutting the door behind her, and the two girls exchanged looks.

„See, I told you."

„What are they gonna do?" Hannah asked, getting more worried with each passing second. Cassie shrugged.

„Jeff, Justin and Zach will stop talking to us, and that's all. Sheri will probably spread some rumors, nothing more. I'm worried about Armani and Monty, they're gonna loose their shit." the blonde whispered the last part, blinking back tears.

„Fuck, Cassie, I can't do this. The photo of me and Courtney..." Hannah's voice cracked, and Cassie wrapped her arm around her shoulders, letting her lean her head against her shoulder.

„I know. We're gonna stick together."

Tyler sent around the picture of Hannah and Courtney, however he kept the one with Cassie to himself.

Tyler liked Armani. Even though Monty bullied him, the latina tried to keep her best friend in line whenever she was around. And Tyler appreciated it, as she was the only one to defend him - even from her own best friend. He also had to admit, that thanks to Mani, Monty's bullying slowly became less intense.

He was now standing by his locker, putting his books away, when a hand landed on his shoulder. He jumped and turned around, eyes jumping between Mani and Monty while they both stood behind him. The girl smiled gently.

„Sorry, we didn't mean to scare you." Tyler nodded, taking a closer look at Mani. She had dark circles under her eyes, and she looked tired.

„Are you... okay?" he asked hesitantly, scared of Monty's reaction.

„Nah. But I wanted to thank you for sending me that photo. I appreciate it." she sent him a tight smile, before turning away. Monty stayed for a minute longer, staring at Tyler. After a minute he nodded and turned around, surprising him. He watched the pair walk away, Monty's arm around Mani's shoulders as usual.

„Mani." the pair turned around as Justin approached them, fist bumping Monty and kissing girl's temple, sending her a worried look. „How are you?"

„How do I look?" she responded, making him chuckle quietly and nod.

„Fair enough. Have you seen them?" he asked and Monty scowled.

„Not yet, and they better pray that we don't." he hissed, Mani nodding to his words.