Description.

Name-Y/N L/N

Former aliases:
The Immortal,The Carted,Victim of The Armor.
Age-15
Height-7ft in human form(Abnormalities from eating monsters)

Background:
You were raised a hunter,trained from a very young age.
As the only source of income for yourself and the guild,you traveled far and high to earn every piece of zenny.
Countless armors and weapons lined on your walls,each a story and scar,but people began to fear you.
You couldn't get sick or even die,every monster you fought was defeated while you came out unscathed,the guild talked about your missions,sending out hunters to fight the same monsters.
Each time the hunters came back dead. Slashes,holes,poisoned,dismembered,
charred,frozen,every element inflicted.

Yet somehow you out of all people always came out unscathed,even your ARMOR was untouched,as perfect as the day it was made. The guild was frightened,but also intrigued...
They stripped you of your rank and threw you away,using you like a lab rat. Countless monsters were put in an arena for you to fight,with no food the only source of nutrients were the dead corpses left behind.
Over time,you gained the ability to suck the power out of monster and gain their abilities permanently,leaving them as husks or dead,with this power you eventually escaping.
You hated them for what they did,throwing away your humanity and treating you like an animal. With hundreds of new abilities,you set out for elder dragons which was conveniently easier by becoming the exact element they were weak against,but having giant claws and powerful body parts made it easy too.

Abilities and passives:
-The ability to turn into any small to large monsters and elder dragons from each generation(elder dragons will be counted as legendary)

-Use and mimic pokemon moves.

-not limited to two types such as ground/rock or ghost/fire and can go up to 3 to 5 types in one monster

-as a former hunter you still have access to decorations,which you may put on the tail,legs,body and head of different forms.

-Types can be added or taken depending on the monster.(ex. Pure ground can go to fire/ground if switching monsters)

-Any monster that has no weakness to a type cannot be affected by that type (ex. Zinogre's weakness to the thunder element is 0 so naturally electric type moves will have no effect)

-any monster you turn into has the maximum amount of health available.

-you can leave blights on enemies.

-no exhaustion

-monsters will be twice the size they usually are.

-Able to make Pokémon sized monsters and monster sized Pokémon. (Ex. A Fatalis sized Togedemaru,or the other way around via TINY Fatalis)

-Hybrid forms are possible,in these states you can use parts of different monsters in one,such as the tongue of a Chameleos or the tail of a Akura Vashimu.
(Peak fight btw)
.
.
.
(I might add more if needed,but for now I think it looks good)