Fire on Fire

This was risky,too risky indeed.
Kiawe realized his callout might not have been the brightest idea considering where they were.
And the monster knew this,it immediately stopped to face him,flapping its giant wings over and over. Kiawe hesitated but couldn't back down now,what kind of trainer would he be if he did?.
Kiawe:"Alright then,now that I've got your attention,Charizard use Aerial ace!"
Charizard:"Zard,Char Char!"
Kiawe latched on and his Charizard blitzed through the air,slamming into the monster's chest,the thing roared out and grabbed them. But Kiawe was a step ahead,he jumped up from his seat and threw a light up.
Kiawe:"I know I don't have a chance against you...but that doesn't mean you have the upper strength in intelligence!"
The light exploded into a bright blinding light,causing the beast to fall,it snapped its jaws around,looking for the boy.
It latched onto Charizards leg and brought all of them down.
Charizard tried getting free,but the monster was too strong. The ground was getting dangerously close so Kiawe quickly yanked on the beast's wing,driving them out to sea,the beast finally managed to get his vision back. Kiawe latched on while the thing tried shaking him off,it's hind legs were splashing through the water as they fought. Charizard wiggled free and flew beside them,reaching out for Kiawe as he held onto the scales.
Kiawe reached out,but was pulled back when the beast tilted upwards and to the left,the waves blurred passed as they grew closer and closer to another island,one with a giant volcano and large fields.
Kiawe's home.
People pointed and called authorities when they saw them crash into a field,the smoke clear with the creature pinning down Charizard by the head.
Kiawe jumped off as quickly as he could and popped Turtonator out.
Kiawe:"Now Turtonator,use Flamethrower!"
Turtonator:"Turton...ATOR!"
A burst of flame came from Turtonator's snout,engulfing the creature in flames.
A few seconds later Charizard is thrown out with slashes and bite marks.
Kiawe rushed over and checked on him,Turtonator stood in front of them and puffed out smoke.
Turtonator:"Turt...Nator Nator!"
Charizard pushed Kiawe away and got up,standing beside Turtonator.
Kiawe:"Charizard..."
The Pokémon looked back at their trainer,nodding with determination.
Kiawe stood between them and took out a max potion,giving it to Charizard.
The creature came out of the flames,steam coming off it's body. It had changed again.
Now it had a deep blue metallic color to him,clubs for hands and a horn covered in a green mucus. It's tail looked like a club from the battle ages.

Kiawe stood a step back,this thing was bigger than its previous form

Kiawe:"Damn it..."
The monster roared out and slobbered saliva all over its club arms.
Tauros and Miltank scattered away as a fight was sure to happen. Coincidentally,they just so happen to land near Kiawe's farm,they owned many acres of land and could stretch for miles.
.
.
.
The news showed the whole thing,giving an Aerial view for all to see.
Kiawe's family was shaken,what would happen to their child,could he even handle it?
...
The beast roared out and slammed his horn into the dirt,the field glowed green spots all over as it forced out more and more energy.
Kiawe made sure not to step over them and jumped back from the area.
The spots turned red and combusted,blowing up the green field and grass.
While Kiawe was trying to find a way through he could see a group of Tauros and Mudbray caught in a corner surrounded by a few the creature turned his body and faced them.
It raised an arm and looked back at Kiawe,tilting it's head. Right as he was inches from crushing the poor Pokémon,a little girl tripped over her own feet and stood in front of the group.
???:"S-Stop..."
She trembled and stared up at the looming beast.
Everything was silent on both ends,eventually being broken by the screams of Kiawe.
Kiawe:"Mimo...MIMO you need to run away,what are you doing!?"
He stepped closer but the monster snapped an eye to him,lifting it's arm and threatening to crush his precious sister. Kiawe immediately disengaged,he stepped back and put his hands up.
Kiawe:"Please...Please don't do this...you wouldn't kill a kid would you...?"
The glint in its eye told him otherwise.
A small rock bounced off the thing's jaw,it looked down to the girl and felt her throwing rocks.
Mimo:"G-Get out of here you big meanie! You cause nothing but trouble,coming out here and tearing up our home!"
She had tears in the corners of her eyes and threw another rock.
The Tauros looked at it helplessly,the beast slammed its arms deep into the dirt,keeping eye contact with Mimo. The ground under her and the Tauros began to glow brighter and brighter,making the dirt mushy and soft. Mimo's legs fell through along with the Tauros and Mudbray.
The green mucus cover parts of their lower body,Mimo desperately tried wiping it off herself.
Kiawe knew he had a time limit,and it was running out fast...but what could he do?