The Worst Dinner Ever

Episode Four: The Stitch Up

Tw: Slight Sexual Assault

Jack Dawkins was all lined up for the surgery. He only needed one more thing. Rotty's consent. He could only operate on Sneed's patients if he had consent from the patient. So, he and Fagin visiting her.

He was kneeled beside her bed. "Let me save you, Rotty."

She nodded with a choked groan.

Fagin kneeled beside his trainee. "Who did it? Who did it, Rotty?"

She rasped, "It was....It was...."

————

"Darius!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she answered the door.

The man smirked. "Lady Elizabeth, good afternoon."

She gave him a polite nod.

"My father is in his office." She smiled.

"I'm not here for your father." He smirked.

Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows. "My mother?"

He shook his head. "I meed a medical opinion on something. I came to ask the nest doctor I know. You."

She raised her eyebrows. "Me? I'm not....a doctor..." she squeaked.

Darius put a hand on her back and led her to the empty study. She felt like she was gonna puke. She tried to hold in a disgusted expression as she closed the door.

"What's the problem?" She turned around to see him with his pants unbuttoned. Crabs. "Oh. Mr. Cracksworth, you should go to the hospital. That's not my area of expertise. You should go-"

"Oh, but you do. Your father has told me a lot about you. Must I say, you are as smart as you are beautiful. I went to Rotty's this morning but she wasn't very much help." He came towards her. She backed towards the door. Her hand desperately pressed into the door knob. Just her luck. It was jammed.