Jack

Episode Eight: Untapped Potential

(A/N):  Y'all aren't ready

(A/N): Y'all aren't ready...pls comment and react!

Elizabeth sat against the door, pounding her head against it. She perked up when she heard footsteps. Familiar voices came closer.

My sisters.

She pounded on the door to get their attention. From the outside, the two sisters ran and tried the door handle.

"Damnit," Belle cursed. "Eliza? Are you alright?"

They heard a scoff. "Splendid!"

Fanny spoke up. "Would it cheer you to hear of my love for Mr. Oliver Twist?"

The brunette flicked her youngest sister's head.

Both free Fox children kneeled and sat in front of the door, reaching under the door to search for Elizabeth's hand.

The strawberry blonde sighed. "You think I'm a madwoman, too?" From outside, although she couldn't see it, Belle shook her head. "No. You're the most brilliant person I know."

"And if you think you have this, then we believe you. We're scared because we do love you so." Fanny reassured her.

"Girls? I need your help."

————

Belle took her position, panting and faking the struggle to breathe. The guard noticed and sped over to her, but before he could reach her, Fanny knocked him out with a croquet mallet.
Elizabeth ran down the stairs to the two and hugged them.

Belle sighed. "Good luck."

The young redhead nodded in support. "Go see your lover."

————

A pale Elizabeth rushed down to the morgue. She stopped when she laid eyes on her true love.

"Jack." The surgeon turned around.

"If you think it can be done and it is what you want, then I will try. For you."

She smiled and ran into his arms. "Thank you so much. I love you."