1. Meet the families

Goregaon, Mumbai , 5.30 am,

The alarm shrieked making the Sleeping Beauty to jerk and our Tejasswi woke up rubbing her eyes in total displeasure as her sleep was broken.

She looked at herself in the side mirror, her cheeks were puffed up more and the visible eye bags were making her look like zombie. These are the side effects of her disturbed sleep schedule coz of a case she was looking on.

Stepping down the bed, she wore her slippers and arranged the discarded papers which were sprawled on the table. She kept them safe in her file and moved to the washroom to get ready for the day in her groggy mood. 

She walked downstairs after wearing her Yoga outfit and greeted her grand father,  Mr. Kalyan Prakash, who is a retired headmaster and currently teaching students for free in his home. 

Kalyan " You r 5 minutes late " he said in his stern voice and she gulped looking at the clock which says it's 6.20 am. 

Realizing She was indeed fiveee minutes late, she closed her eyes and apologized to him who nodded and ask her to start.

Both did their Yoga and she saw her grand mother Mrs. Padma Kalyan coming with their morning drink, one more thing that she hates to do, drinking that stupid drink which have some herbs, but it's her grand father routine and he won't be happy if she doesn't drink. 

Gulping the drink in a go, she stood up to get ready for the day. Dressed up in a beautiful white shirt paired with black jeans, she stepped out of her room taking her necessities, she was happy to finally kick start the day with something she loves, her work.

Finishing the breakfast with her grandparents, she walked and stood in front of her mother's portrait which was hanging on the wall with garland spread ,

" Good morning aaii,  I hope you r happy there, but I wish you were here with me. Okay, no emotional bateei, let's keep it simple. Please aaj ka yedin acha ho and you be with me, like always "

Padma " Isme lunch hai, don't forget to eat in your busy schedule "

She nodded and took the box, kept it inside her bag and kick started her two wheeler to start the day. 

Padma turned to look at her husband who smiled " You can show this smile to her as well, y are u being this much strict with her.. You were never like this "

Kalyan sighed and sat down " She need to be prepared for the world, sab log ache nahi honge. She need to blend in and understand things. Aur mei nahi chahta, she become another Neetu. I can't bear that. I couldn't bring my daughter well, she closed her life and got rotten in cementry, I can't let that happen with teju. I love her so much and i want a perfect life for her "

Padma placed her hands on his shoulder " You r trying to control her, not trying, you r doing that. Just bcoz she doesn't say anything , you can't keep doing things like this Kalyan ji. Aur voh kabhi dusre neetu nahi  banegi. She is Kalyan's Grand Daughter and she will never go wrong, please be kind to her "

Kalyan " My kindness is not in words, it's in my action. She knows that "

He stood up and walked inside, ofc to spend time with his boom while padma walked outside to spend some time to herself. It would be a lie, if she says she doesn't miss her daughter, who is no more, her one wrong decision had changed many lives, including her own daughter. 

The world knows tejasswi as a orphan, whose mother is no more and her father, well she doesn't know anything about him. Something she remembers about him, is his rude arrogant behaviour with her mother and vaguely she remembered that he was the one who was with her when she passed away. Everyone said, he killed her and she beleived  that. She hate him?  No,  she despise his existence and doesn't want to call him her father anymore. Her grandfather said her father was no more when she turned 10 and she was the happiest knowing that.  She despise people who are rude !