44. Kushnazeeb

The new of Tejran pregnancy bring a lot of happiness in the family, Karan and teju were elated to know that they r pregnant.

Mumma k came inside the room after knocking the door, they broke their hug and looked at her. 

Mumma k " You need to eat first doll"

Teju nodded and mumma kissed her forehead "Change and come, we r waiting "

Karan looked at his mother with frown " Excuse me, mumma, I'm also pregnant, y no Kissie to me? " he asked like a baby and she laughed, teju bite her inner cheeks looking at her husband who is kind of annoyed not getting the same attention .

Mumma " Awwle mera raja beta, 1000 kisses for you " she kissed his forehead multilple times and ruffled his hairs "  papa bangya tu ", she said with tears and he hugged her.

Karan " baby won't like her dadi crying, don't be a cry dadi now , haina mish "

Teju nodded and mumma k chuckled, she exited the room and Karan picked teju making her squeal. 

Teju " Sunny,  I can walk "

Karan" I know humans can walk, you have two legs and all that theory, but right now, my biwi is sick, she is tired and I will carry her..samjhi"

She chuckled " yes boss "

He made her sit on the vanity chair, slowly removed the jewels and kissed her forehead, making her free of jewels, he brought a new pair of kurti set for her. 

Karan " Can you stand mishh, or you feel dizzy? "

Teju " I can.. Don't worry "

She stood up and he unpinned her dupatta, she was adoring her man who was treating her as a delicate doll, there is no ounce of lust in his eyes but pure love for her. 

He helped her to change as she sighed at the feeling of lightness, as the lehenga was very heavy. 

Karan " I love you " he said kissing her  forehead and she smiled, she closed her eyes as he signalled her and he took something from his pocket, she felt the cold metal touching her neck and opened her eyes, she saw a small Evil eye pendent with a lock and sling chain on her neck. 

Karan " I thought to gift you this, so that no evil eyes fall on you, I am glad to boughg this one this will protect my two babies from all negativity "

Teju " this is so pretty " she said tracing the pendent " is it locked? "

Karan " yes it is and don't worry about that. Never remove them okay, especially when you r going out " he said cupping her cheeks and she nodded. He changed into casuals and they both walked outside the room.

Papa K immediately hugged both of them and kissed their foreheads
" Congratulations bache "

Tejran " Thank you Papa "

Jake " Surpriseeeee "he said coming from entrance with a cake in his hand and all chuckled seeing meenu trailing behind.

Meenu dramatically " Mei bua bangayeeee, thanks to God.. I mean thanks to you sunny, finally hardwork kaam agaye"  and Jake smacked her head for the unfiltered mouth.

Karan glared at her " meenuuuuu ", teju blushed at her unfiltered words and the elders coughed controlling their laughter. Teju eyes wandered around to find her father who was missing from long time, Karan eyes looked at her direction and he also want to where he is. 

Karan "mamu aur smi kahan hai "

Mumma k " He is in his old room " she said slowly and teju looked at Karan, he nodded and said " hmm u guys arrange, we will go and bring them "