50. Happy moments

The turn in their lives were dry and sad, after the punishment baldev self harmed himself and passed away in jail.  His wife and children moved to states, not wanting to stay in India after such a big thing and the humiliation. They decided to start fresh in new place, they returned every properties kundrras gave to them and was determined to live on their own. Kundrras were devastated, however bad he is, baldev is still their blood and Dadi was deeply stressed with everything and to her betterment, she was sent to poonam Di who also lives in states, a change of place can bring the change in heart.

Days passed and it took time for everyone to turn normal. Karan and family were initially quiet but eventually they turned to be fine accepting the truth.

Teju and mumma k took care of things, sitesh took care of the family business and stuff.

Teju was in her 3rd month and she woke up to see a sleeping Karan. She kissed his forehead and went to freshnup. Her morning sickness have reduced much and she is coping up with her first trimester well. 

He woke up to see her standing infront of the mirror holding her belly and talking to baby.

Teju " A beautiful morning my sunshine.. So today, you and mumma will make breakfast for everyone and we r going to surprise them.. Yayyayay, are u excited.. You are... Let's get down and finish it before papa wake up, or else he won't let us move an inch to kitchen, this is baby and mumma secret now.. Shhh "

He chuckled at her and she is glowing, he layed back and admire her, who was putting her skin care. She applied some perfume on her nape and turned to see him wide awake. She bite her lips and he chuckled, pointed his fingers at her to call her near him, she walked towards him and he sat upright.

Karan " you want to cook? " he asked pushing her hair strand and she nodded cutely making him smile.

Karan " Go down slowly and take out the ingredients, I will be there in 10 minutes and we will do it together "

She gave him a full blown smile and nodded, then headed downstairs to the kitchen. He shook his head at her excitement and then quickly freshnup. 

He came down to see her pouting and looked at the direction, Chuckle left his lips when he saw the aatta box in the upper shelf. 

She looked at him when she heard that chuckle and pouted at him,

Teju " sunnyyyyyy "

Karan " Come here, I will take it out "

She nodded and moved away, he took the aatta and placed them on the kitchen slab. 

Teju " you know to kneed aata? "

He nodded reluctantly " Haven't tried but yes I know "

Teju " super.. Aap voh karo, I will cut the veggies and prepare sabji "

He nodded and took a big bowl, put aata and she placed oil and water near him to kneed.

She was busy in doing sabji and he was still wondering how to kneed.  He put some aata and then more water, then it turns slime, then he add some aata and then repeat the same.

She turned to ask something and looked at him, other side papa k and smi came out talking, only to see him playing with aata, they burst into laughter and his attention diverted to them and then to his wife who is glaring at him now. 

Teju " you said tume aata banana aata hai " she asked crossing her arms in her chest

Karan " I know... " he said still nodding and she pointed at the aata

Teju "i can see that, are we making food for the entire colony, what the hell is this Karan kundrraaa "

Hearing her calling him with full name, he knew he messed up bad and he raised his hands.