48. Justice

Hiyaaa.. I m really sorry for not updating, as I said my Wattpad got some issues and I have to uninstall and then resolve it back before getting sign-in.  And the most terrible thing is, the draft of this part which I have written already was deleted automatically and I had no backup as well. So I had to re write everything and I m updating it now. 

.....................................................................

The next morning,

Teju and Karan descended downstairs only to see the living room empty. Teju looked at Karan , he sighed bcoz usually dadu dadi and others would sit and have some chat and she is not used to the empty space and gloomy kundrra mansion which is very unlikely.

Karan " don't worry meri Jaan, sab theek hojayega "

Teju " I hope so.. Mujhe  acha nahi lagraha aise "

They heard voices from the kitchen and they both walked towards it. 

Sitesh " Smi, stop worrying baba, they will be fine.. You r stressing out unnecessarily "

Smi " kaise stress free rahu.  I don't like when this house go all silent.  Kal itna kuch hogaya, mumma aur bade bhai lade, behas hogaye.. Aur baldev, y he is creating unnecessary problems to us now.  Mujhe gussa bhi aaraha aur stress bhi horaha hai "

Sitesh " we will handle Baldev issues, you stop worrying about it and concerning to the family problem, it is not new.. Dhekna, maa aur papa will be fine soon.. My Jaan.. Stop worrying, sab theek hojayega" 

Karan " Good morning mamu and smi"

Teju "Baba,  maa"

They turned to see teju and Karan at the kitchen entrance and teju walked to her baba, he hugged teju " Good morning my baby girl "

Smi hugged Karan who came by her side " good morning my lady , why my darling is sad "

Smi " just our house issues "

Karan " It will be alright soon " he kissed her temple and sitesh was also saying sweet words to teju.

Sitesh " You can't be stressing out like this during this time.. It's nothing big, chotasa fight hai, sab theek hojyenge okay "

She nodded and the four heard laughing sound from the living room, they walked out to see dadi laughing and blushing on something dadu said and he was having a teasing smirk. 

Karan " see, we told you.. They r all good.. Good morning dadu dadi "

The older couple turned to them and wished them back .

Karan " you two are good.. Thank God, this ladies messed our mind " ,he said dramatically

Sitesh joined him in the same tone
" That's true, they were over thinking and making us stress as well"

Smi and teju glared at them and they held their ears immediately making them smile.

Dadi immediately walked to them, she held Karan hands
" Maaf karde beta..i was nonsense yesterday, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that"

Karan ' dadi please don't say such words, you have every right to shout at me and I won't say you were wrong, as a mother you wanted to protect your children and that's very normal. I don't have anything to say in that.  All I m saying is, I can't reveal why I reacted that way seeing him, he had done enough for this family and I can't let him hurt anyone else.  That's all dadi "

Dadi " Mujhe pata tha kuch reason hoga, still I reacted back.  I also got angry at your father.. Satpal kahan hai, I need to talk to him, suneeta bhi"