47. Forensic reports

Shivam " Sir, here it is " He forwarded the details he recovered about the industry owner. 

Karan opened the file , he read the details and shivam explained him side by side. 

Shivam " sir, the industry is owned by Mr. Rajveer singh, not just this, he owns couple of other industries as well.  He is a textile industrialist, that's what he is knows as. He resides in jalandhar, his brother stays in Kanchipuram, tamilnadu and his main textile exports and imports occurs in this way. The twist is,  this particular industry, u mentioned, he is not directly involved in this. There is a attorney for this and it's "

Karan " Baldev kundrraa, I suspected this "

Shivam " see this picture sir, this looks like there is some tift.  It was taken from the local bar, baldev met two people there and there was some issues with the three and the opposite person have threatened him with pistol. The manager of the bar have reported about this to the local police station and I came to know yesterday only.  "

Karan " So these two person who threatened, does they have any connection with Rajveer?"

Shivam " they does.  They are working for him underground, they r the one who does all illegal things for him and if u ask me their profile, one person runs a mechanic shop and other person runs a restrobar "

Karan " so there must be some conflict between them and baldev was there to talk and it turned ugly "

Shivam " Yes sir, that's right " 

Karan " Let's wait for the forensic reports and then we can take baldev in our custody unofficially "

Shivam nodded " Yes sir "

He left and Karan texted Dr Batra about the reports and he got a reply soon. 

Come to the lab by evening - the reports are almost ready.

He replied okay and then called teju.

Teju " The person you wanted to speak is currently munching on some apple watching her favorite series , would u still want to talk? "

Karan " yes I want to talk to my biwi, can she spare some time for her poor husband "

Teju " Only if u take her out tonight, for a ice-cream date may be "

Karan ' Comment received queen.. Aur kuch "

She giggled " hehe no.. What r u doing hubby "

Karan " missing my jaan and "

Teju " and "

Karan " some work "

Teju " achaa.. Any progress with the case "

Karan " yes, will tell u in person.. "

Teju " fine.. Khana kaya aapne"

Karan ' nahi.. Did you had any or just munching on fruits "

Teju " I had, as if your mother-in-law come bua, as in my maa will leave me"

He chuckled at her baby voice " oh then I should kiss her cheeks for that "

Teju " you and your smii... Seriously "

Karan " hahah.. Yes.. BTW which series?"

Teju " Oh it's a C drama "

Karan " K drama, c drama,  you girls are obsessed with that "

Teju " if u start watching, you would also watch, trust me, the men are so gooodd, the way they treat the women., uf uff"

He made a face " You know what..  Just go and watch those people and I want to talk to my little jaan"