6. Youuu shuttt up!

Teju woke up in her as usual time, she is still in Cold War with her nana and only talks with her Nani. She came outside her room and saw her nana was waiting for their morning session. She silently joined him and his eyes softened seeing his granddaughter, he missed her so much when she doesn't talk to him all these days and the next thing, he gonna say  will definitely make her away from him.  He sighed and called her name. 

Nana " Teja"

Teja looked at him, however angry she is with them, she has only them in her life. She nodded "ji nanu "

He smiled hearing her and patted her head making her surprise. 

Nana " I have decided something for you, will you agree? "

Teju frowned " Kahiye nanu , baat kya hai"

Nana " We have seen a alliance for you, you are 26 and we want you to settle down beta. It's our responsibility and we wish to see you living happily, before we die "

Teju shake her head " please don't say these things.  You are going to be with me forever, aap kahi nahi jayenge "

Seeing her getting emotional, Nani came forward and she patted her head. 

Nani " we r not going anywhere, now don't cry.. We r okay with the family and would like if you meet him once.  It's your time to settle down, think once "

Nanu " we would not force you to marry him, but just meet him once "

She have nothing to say, it's always been their way in her life and Ofc they have more privilege in her life, then herself.  She sighed as she knows even if she doesn't like the guy, they are going to convince her. 

Nani " Milogi usse? "

She nodded having no other choice and they both smiled. She was happy to see them happy, but what about herself ? that's a big question in her life always. 

Nana " The boy wanted to meet you in person before we families meet, I have given him your number, he will text you " he said and she wanted to ask him " If u have already decided, then y this early morning discussion" ,but she couldn't, as usual.

So it was decided that she  will meet the boy the same evening in Infinity Mall.  She shared everything with anvi who was riled up bcoz of this sudden decision. 

Anvi " you are not meeting anyone.. Say no if u r not interested "

Teju sighed " you know i can't "

Anvi " When are you going to talk for yourself, I agree they r elders, they brought you up but what is this, always doing things on their own for you "

Teju " I will meet the person and then say no, this way I wont hurt them "

Anvi " it's not about hurting them or disrespecting them teju, it's about y you have to do something which you don't want now "

Teju " This is what happens when you be in a semi orthodox family. Let's chuck this topic, I m already stressed."

She hugged her and they resumed their work. Teju have a interview with some celebrity and she carried with them the rest of the day. 

.....................................................................

Karan and manoj were currently in the slum, they r in disguised form, waiting for a person and the whole area is under their surveillance.  They r suspecting a person, and to reach their next hitlist Guna, the one who controls the slum and do all illegal activities with the help of people who live in the slum,they need this women named Indrani who was apparently a A1 accused in many cases. She is also a mistress of Guna.