24. Fun at theme park

" Babbaaaaaa "
She ran to sitesh who just arrived with smirti, he chuckled and hugged her back. 

She started ranting about everything that happened when he was not there, even though he already knows. 

Smir " Someone just forget about me " she pouted and turned her face to left and teju bite her lips, she immediately hugged her and kissed her cheeks. 

Teju ' You know I missed u too "

Karan " Don't trust her buaa " he came from behind and took their trolley.

Smirti chuckled and they walked inside the house where the elders are waiting for them.

Yash dadu " ab kitni din keliye rahogi DGP saab " he asked sitesh, who chuckled and showed 4 fingers indicating 4days. 

Karan " Aaj to gaya, so 3 days from now " he smirked and teju pouted at him. 

Sitesh " You duffer, all bcoz of your transfer "

Karan " haa bcoz I came here willingly haina..you didn't force me right? " he said sarcastically

Papa K " Be grateful bcoz of that , you got teju "

Karan " bcoz of this we got our mishti" he said and sitesh nodded pecking her forehead. 

Teju smiled and they spoke for sometime, Sitesh and Karan talked about Danish and teju was with the women of house. 

Meenu entered the house and she looked gloomy, she put up a fake smile seeing everyone and teju was quick enough to notice her expression. 

Meenu " Buaaa... Mamu.. Aap dono kaise ho"

She hugged them and they smiled widely at her, she excused saying she is having headache.

Meenu entered her room and burst into cries, she didn't wanted things to end this way but they both messed it up. 

Jake was waiting for her and she entered the place, which was a quiet and isolated place, they prefer such places to avoid attention.  He hugged her and she hugged him back formally. 

Jake " kyaaa baatei.. You wanted to talk urgently "

Meenu sighed " papa spoke to me yesterday, they want me to settle down"

Jake got stiff hearing the same again and she know what's coming. 

Jake " and "

Meenu " Jake.. Try to understand me.. Ab Karan ka bhi vivaahh hogaye, mei kitni din postpone karungi.. I m done with excuses now. First I used to say misti mile toh mei dhekungi, par ab voh bhi milgaye and she is with sunny. Papa was asking me, if I have someone in my life. What should I tell him? Aur kitni din hum aise rahengi "

Jake left her hands and stood up and she looked at him with deceived look. 

Meenu " Not this time Jake "

Jake " I m not ready for marriage, you know it well "

Meenu " at least let me tell about us to my family, they will understand Jake "

Jake remained silent and Meenu kept her hands on his shoulder. 

Meenu " it feels like I m deceiving them,  I m doing things behind their back, it feels like a mistake now, I m guilty "

Jake jerked her hands " You are calling our relationship  a mistake ?"

Meenu was shocked " no.. Never.. Jake.. I didn't mean our relationship.. I meant hiding things as mistake...please try to understand "