39. Punjab mei aapko swagat

The flight landed in Punjab and the family stepped out of the airport, teju was feeling different as the place was completely new for her.

Karan held her hands tightly and she looked at him like a lost baby, he kissed her temple " I am here baby, you don't have to worry jaanam "

She smiled and meenu was on her other side, the team went separtely as they didn't want to get snap by anyone together, Karan was with family.

The driver was already there and sitesh and smi were also waiting for them.

Sitesh kissed teju forehead " welcome to our place baby girl "

Teju " Feels different baba " she whispered and he smiled understanding her. 

Smi " In few days, you will feel home.. Let's go "

The family settled inside the car and she was looking outside the window, the place was filled with greenery on the journey to their native place. 

Karan " Rahul stop the car nearby that shop "

He saw a lassi shop which is his favorite and he wanted teju to taste them.  He asked the elders to sit inside and the younger clan jumped out, teju was dragged by Karan by her waist and she whine like a baby. 

Teju " Sunnyyy, meinu chodo, tusi kar kya raheho.. " she said like a baby and he couldn't stop himself from biting her cheeks making others hoot...

Meenu " oyee chipku couples, kahi bhi shuru hojate Ho "

Karan smirked while teju blushed and he shamelessly said " she is tempting, can't help "

Teju smacked him with her elbow and meenu laughed.  They ordered flavoured Lassis for everyone and teju moaned  with the taste touching her tongue.

Karan "come here.. " he wiped the mousatche on her face and she showed her teeth like baby. 

He came beside her and  she kept the glass finishing her drink and he patted her tummy " Hogaya mera chotu tummy ka "

She nodded cutely and he chuckled , they get back to car and drove to their home.

She opened her mouth wide seeing the magnificent house with lush green garden infront of her and blooming flowers.

Karan " chale jaan? "

Teju "  this is our house? "

Karan " yes Bby "

Teju looked at him with big eyes "how rich are we? "

Karan chuckled "Get inside jaan.."

Four butlers came out to take their bags and they all walked in, the living room was big enough as a house itself and four couch were placed in alignment as round and they all settled. 

Sitesh " Baba will give u house tour later " he kissed her temple and she nodded leaning on his shoulder.

Yash dadu " kya hua humari Pari ko "