2. Reporting to duty

Karan kundrra walked in his swag inside the Commissioner office, in his formal clothes, not the cop uniform. The one who recognized him saluted to him and he acknowledged them with a nod. 

He entered inside the cabin after hearing the permission from the officer and saluted his higher official. 

" Welcome Mr. Kundrra, Mumbai police are happy to have u here ", the officer said while shaking hands with him and asked him to have a seat.

Karan also nodded and sat down and the officer gave him a file. He flipped the pages as the most wanted criminals appeared in every page with their crime list. 

" All them are under our encounter list and currently hidden somewhere, we need to find them" , the officer said with a determination and Karan nodded at him.

Karan " Yes sir, I will have a look at this history and let you know our next step.  My team of four is on their way and we would observe the surrounding first , even a minute detail would be helpful. "

" That's right. I trust you in this officer and hoping to clear up the criminal rate soon " , the officer said.

Karan " yes sir, It will.. If everything is done, I will take my leave now "

The officer nodded, he stood up and saluted at him before his departure. 

He started his drive to the hotel where he was staying now and looked at the person who opened his room. 

" Welcome back sir " ,  the person said

" How was the journey Manoj " , Karan asked looking at Manoj who was the same person who opened the door and his rest of team which include Shivam pandey, Om Singh , Jake paul.

Shivam " It was good.. Aap batao.. What did the DGP said "

Karan forwarded the file to him and they all started looking into the details.

Karan " Our first work is to observe the surrounding where thy lived before ,I m sure , even if they r hidden, they must have left someone to keep the people in their control. We need to find that person and follow him or her to know where r the rest hidden "

The four nodded and they talked further about the cases.

.....................................................................

Teju was now standing at the hotel, grinding her teeth as she felt something inside her uneasy. 

Teju " Why does this man stay in hotel like this? He is the biggest cop, he can easily book in any 5star right, or can stay in the quarters offered by the police department, y does he stay in a place like this.. "  she thought waiting in the couch, as the receptionist guy was giving her creepy looks which is making her more scared. 

Teju " baapppaa, please save me.. I don't feel good with anything here " she murmured and heard boots sound making her relief somehow. 

He is not Karan kundrra, then why is he here? She wondered looking at the guy with broad shoulders and turban in his head. 

" Yes ma'am, what do you wanna talk about? " he asked looking at her and she frowned. 

Teju " I m sorry, I m here to meet
Mr. Karan kundraa , who are you "

Om " Myself Om Singh , Sir is busy and he asked me to address your pblm and importantly he asked me to inform you that,  girl like you should not be in this place at this time. It can turn like something else "

Teju felt angry " First, I requested to meet him which he rejected after making me wait here for this long
and still have the audacity to advice me. I was waiting for nearly a hour and now, you come and tell me that I shouldn't have been here.  Ask your sir to keep his concern to himself,  arrogant jerks"