37. Take me as you want

Disclaimer - a little mature content ahead for first part - if not comfortable, please scroll when you find the second line mark, continue the reading from there .

.....................................................................

Teju " ...take... Take.. Me... As......as... You.. Want " she was stammering at the way he was using his hands on her and he smirked..

Karan " As u wish biwiiii "

He smashed his lips with hers , she was pushed to wall by him and his one hand held her nape firmly while the other hands travelled down her neck, then to her cleavage, touching her midriff , moving down sensually to her waist and she moaned in his mouth, her hands grabbed his hairs in her fist and she pulled him more closer. 

Teju " karann " she panted heavily, but he kissed her again shutting her up and she felt her knees going week. He pushed himself more against her and she could feel all of him making her go dizzy.

He pulled back and she whine at the loss of contact making him smirk and she pulled her closer by wrapping her arms around his neck, he smiled at her urgency for kiss. 

He pushed her hairs behind and dipped his face in her neck, she felt blood rushing through her body as he placed wet kisses on her neck, she moaned to her loudest when he bite on her sweet spot. 

Karan "I freaking love this mole " he whispered in his husky voice and sucked her mole she gripped his shoulders tightly leaving marks.

The way her body react to him doing wonders on him, he wanted to take it slow but her moans were ignitng the fire inside him.

He tore her top and she gasped and he  moved his lips down to her midriff, her lacy black bralette was a sight to watch for him, before he could do anything to that, she whispered

Teju " It's expensive sunny "

Karan " Do I look I care mishhh" he whispered right above her midriff making her feel goosebumps all over her body. 

Teju " I do " ,she said innocently and he smiled, he moved up to her ears and bite her earlobe. 

Karan " here I m thinking of doing things with you but you are worried about your lacy inner wear,  what r u kitten " , she blushed not with the words, but the way his hand were fondling with her hook behind. 

His rough palm against her soft skin was setting her on fire.  Soon her inner wear was discarded and she couldn't stop blushing as he shifted his attention to the sensitive zone of hers. 

Karan " Look into my eyes when I m taking u to heaven and moan as much as louder u want Bby, or else you would be the one to suffer "  he said in his dominant tone, making her shiver. 

He sucked her right one and she was moaning his name, she was very louder, her hesitation flew away the window , only the pleasure was hitting both of you.. She breathes hard when his attention shifted to the other one and he was having his own time with them, like his favorite candy. 

His lips moved down to her belly as he sucked her skin over there, making her wet as hell for him. 

His fingers traced her lowers as he pushed them down, he smirked seeing his effect on her, she blushed to the reddest. 

He kept her legs over his shoulders as he showered her feet with fishy kisses, he moved up, to her thighs and she shivered, she was gripping the wall, his lips touched her inner thighs and she pleaded him with her eyes.

His lips were torturing her to the extreme levels, she pulled him up and smashed his lips with hers and he pulled shorts down ,

Karan " Are u ready baby ?"