Chapter 11

Alexis POV

Alexis POV

This morning I woke up with Niall's arms wrapped around me. We both went to bed together last night but we haven't done anything. We just made out a few times and then went to bed. It felt nice having him beside me this morning. Today is our last day in Toronto and I thought I would show him around the city since he has been helping me so much this week with the funeral and helping me getting out this week.

I turned my body so I could face Niall and he looks so cute when he is sleeping. He has his eyes close and I thought he would snore in his sleep but he doesn't. He has arms around my waist like he wants me attached to him all the time. He mouth was parted while he was sleeping and his were closed. I was looking at him and I can't believe I told Niall I like him and also we kissed. Niall has been the first boy I have kissed and it has been amazing. He was so gentle and he was showing me how to kiss basically when we were making out. I can't believe I'm saying that. Niall and I have been making out.

While I was looking at Niall I felt him moving. I looked at him to see he was opening his eyes. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning" he said and let me tell you his voice is hot in the morning and so sexy

"Good morning" I told him

"How did you sleep?" he asked me as he was stroking my hair to make me smile

"Good. You know it felt weird when I had you next to me on this bed" I told him

"Really?" he asked me

"Yeah. I never had a boy in my bed and you are the first" I told him shyly and he chuckled

"Well, I'm glad to be the first boy to be in your childhood bedroom" he said and I chuckled

He was about to kiss me but I stopped by putting my hand on his mouth. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I can't kiss you?" he asked me as I released my hand from his mouth

"I have morning breathe" I told him

"So, I don't care" he said as he was going to kiss me again but I stopped him by putting my hand on his mouth again

"I do care because I have morning breathe and I don't want you to smell my morning breathe" I told him and he licked my hand to make me pull away "Hey" I giggled

"Hi. So, I can't kiss you after we brush our teeth?" he asked and I nodded "Alright. One sec" he said

I was confused on what he was doing. He got out of bed and he grabbed a pair of his nike shorts and put it on. I forgot to tell you this guy is shirtless. I'm freaking out in the inside because I'm seeing him shirtless but I didn't show it to him. He grabbed my hand and sat me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked him

He didn't say anything but he pulled me out of bed with his hand and threw me over his shoulder to make me squeal.