Chapter 13

Alexis POV

Alexis POV

I woke up this morning with Niall kissing all over my face. I had that feeling to smile or giggle but I want Niall to know that I'm still sleeping. It's too early to get up. We have been in Austin Texas for a day now and this city is hot. Everyone had to drink like every hour especially me since it's so hot. I have a low immune system so if the weather is this hot I have to drink a lot of water. Niall has been telling me to drink water like every hour or something because he is afraid what was going to happen. I'm happy that he cares for me but I don't need to be treated like a baby 24/7. 

(Author Note: I have low immune system in real life so I'm trying to incorporate that into the story. But this girl won't have so many doctors appointment like I do.)

"Alexis, I know you're awake. We need to get up" I heard Niall say 

"5 more minutes" I mumbled and turned to the other side and I heard him chuckle

"Alright. I'm going to take a shower then I'll wake you up" he said as he kissed my cheek 

I smiled and let sleep took over me for 5 minutes or when Niall came out of the shower. 

-!-

Niall woke me up after he took his shower. Today his first show after our break. I'm glad he is going back on stage because I miss him being back on the stage. I missed being behind the camera and take pictures of him. But, this venue is outside so it will be hot. We all need to drink some water. Once I got ready the bus drove us to the venue. A few minutes we arrived at the venue and we went inside. This venue is pretty big when it's an outside venue. Niall did some rehearsals before he had to do soundcheck and meet and greet. While I was doing he was doing soundcheck I was taking pictures of him of course and Tara walked up to me. 

"I see you two being happy" Tara said 

Tara and the band knows that we are dating but not management still. I'm afraid what they are going to say about this. Are they going to break us apart? I don't know what's going on. 

"Yeah we are happy" I told him 

"Good because I need you to be happy. If he breaks your heart I'm going to rip his head off" she said and I couldn't help but laugh

"Don't worry you don't need to do any of that. He promise me  he won't hurt me" I told her

"Good. Are you guys going to keep your relationship public or private?" Tara asked me 

"Private. He asked me this question the other day. I told him I want to keep it private because I have been getting hate comments just being his friend but when I'm his girlfriend I know I'm going to get more hate comments" I told her

"Oh I didn't know you were getting hate comments. Just ignore them. I'm glad your keeping relationship private you guys need to be private and we all know Niall is a private guy too" she said