Chapter 35

(Author Note: this chapter contains smut)

Alexis POV

His soft hands were scratching my naked back this morning. I still have my panties on but I don't have my bra on this morning because Niall couldn't keep his hands from me last night. The crew, Niall and I went out for a drink. I didn't drink but Niall did. He kept telling me how beautiful I was while I was wearing a dress and I smiled when he said that but when we came back to our hotel room last night he took it off and you know how last night went. After we did it I just put my panties on but I had my bra off because Niall was demanding last night to keep my bra off and I did.

I smiled at Niall's touch. I turned to see Niall smiling at me. I felt one of his hands on my bum of course to pull me closer to him. I smiled up at him and he leaned down to kiss me. I couldn't help but bit his lips a bit to make him moan a little. He slipped his tongue under mines and we had a little makeout session. He will sometimes squeeze my ass to make me moan which I know it was a payback for making him moan.

Not gonna lie I have been more and more not myself when I'm around Niall. Whenever I'm around him right now or when we have sex. I'm not the same person. I'm a whole different person and I think Niall likes that. Whenever I'm with anybody else I'm shy or have awkward conversation but when I'm with Niall I'm a different person.

"Best fucking morning ever" Niall said as we pulled away from the kiss and I giggled

"Good morning handsome" I told him as I moved some of his hair from his forehead

"Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" he asked me as he kissed my forehead to make me smile

"Good. How about you?" I asked him

"Good. I like sleeping next to you and you know what?" he asked as he put a piece of hair behind my ear

"What?" I asked him

"In the next few days we are going back home and we can moan all we want without anyone hearing us" he said

I blushed at his words and I hid my face on his chest. Niall chuckled and kissed on top of my head.

"Why are you hiding? You just did that" Niall told me

"Shut up" I told him and he chuckled

Niall lifted my chin up with his fingers to make me look at him and he was smiling down at me.

"I love you" he told me

"I love you too" I told him

"Good. Let's keep that way" he said and I giggled as he kissed my lips

Niall smiled bigger as he heard my giggles and he decided to kiss my face to make me laugh.

-!-

It's sunny day here in Oslo. I heard this place is always cold but it's a sunny day. We are at the venue and Niall has a show today. The fans are at the other side of the venue and no one's near where we are. I decided to bring out a chair outside and sit down. Also, I brought my book as well.