Chapter 16

Alexis POV

"Hey guys" I said into my phone

I decided to go on Instagram live while I was in the bus. I was bored. I can't go anywhere for a few days since I was in the hospital few days ago. You might be thinking who's taking pictures of Niall while he's on stage. Well, George who is Niall's tour manager he said he would gather some pictures and videos that the fans took online and put it on Niall's social media.

We are in Cincinnati today and Niall doesn't has a show today but he has so many interviews and magazine photo shoot today so he is going to be busy most of the day while I'm on the tour bus.

"I'm bored on this tour bus and I thought I would come and talk to you guys" I told them

Recently, I've been getting good comments on my posts which is good. I think everybody stopped hating on me because they might think I'm not going away for a long time. Also, I love doing these Instagram lives it's fun and interactive. At first, when I started doing these I was shy but now I'm okay with it.

"How are you guys?" I asked them

I looked at the comments and saw that most people were saying they were good and most people were asking where Niall is. Typical. I thought. Usually, Niall and I will do an Instagram lives together but since he's busy today. I thought I would do it without him.

"Niall is doing some interviews and some photo shoots today. So, he would be very busy and coming to the bus looking very tired" I told them

I was reading the comments and I saw one comment caught my eye and it's Niall's. I guess he is watching me and he left a comment.

"I saw Niall's comment and it said I don't come to the bus looking grumpy and tired. Yes you do Niall. You always complain whenever you come back to the bus" I said with a giggle because it's true he does complain

I was talking to the fans while Niall commented again.

'You're going to get it when I come back'

I giggled at the comment and smiled sweetly at that comment.

"You have to find me first Ni" I told him

I smiled as I saw all the positive comments. I answered couple of questions until I heard the tour bus door open.

"Oh I think he is coming guys. Wait. I'm gonna hide" I said

I quickly got up from the couch and went to the bedroom. I hid in the bathroom like a crazy person until he finds me.

"Okay guys let's see how long does it take for him to find me" I said quietly

I looked at the comments to see how this is ridiculous or childish.

"I know this is childish and ridiculous but this is how we are. We do like to be childish" I said

"Alexis where are you at?" I heard Niall said

"Yep. He is here guys" I told the fans

"You know I think you should come out because you know I would find you love" he said and I smiled when he called me love

The fans still doesn't know we are dating which is good. We try to be friends in front of the fans and the fans knows that Niall calls me these nicknames.

"I'm not going to give away my hiding spot. Shh" I said quietly

I heard the bathroom door opening and I forgot to lock the door. Shit. Niall opened the door and I squealed when he found me.

"Hi love" he said

"Hi" I told him

"Do you want to get out of the bathroom? Are you still live?" he asked me