Chapter 32

(Author Note: this chapter contains a little smut)

Niall POV

Last night was not a dream. It was real. I thought it was a dream because it was our first time doing it but it was not. It was all real. I realized it was real when I saw both of us sleeping naked on the bed.

Yesterday was amazing and Alexis did so well. I had to teach her how to do some stuff since she didn't get what's going on but once she learned on what to do she was getting the hang of it. I didn't know my girl could be so dirty and talk dirty to me. The words that was coming out of her mouth last night took me off guard honestly and when she moaned my name whenever I do something to her it was amazing. Also, she will jerk or twitch underneath me when I was coming to her for the first time but she was alright after. I just wanted to say last night was awesome and I got to see the other side of my petal.

I looked at Alexis to see she's fast asleep still. Today we have a show but we don't need to be at the venue until noon. I smiled at the sight of her because she never be naked in front of me and this is the first time. I smiled the sight of her because she looks beautiful being naked while sleeping beside me.

A grin spread across my face when an idea came up in my mind. I slowly rose from the bed without waking Alexis up. I looked at her before doing my thing and to see she's sleeping like a baby.

I kissed her shoulder along to her nape of her neck while my fingers caressed her up to her breasts. I wanted to lay my fingers around her and just tease her but I fear that would wake her up though. And I just don't want to do that just yet.

So my hand wandered down to her to her tummy again the to her soft thigh and I bit my lip. God, am I a fucking pervert for doing this to her? Yes, I think so.
Will it stop me from doing so, though? No, absolutely not.

The pad of my index finger explored her pubic bone while I pressed my lips against her shoulder. I couldn't hold back the pleased grunt which left my lips when my finger moved forward. I looked at her face, she wrinkled her forehead and her mouth pouted while her lower lip looked big and puffy and I wanted to kiss her badly.

I carefully slipped my hand between her thighs and kept caressing her and soon enough I felt her wetness at my fingertips. My god, she reacted so quickly. Even in her sleep, I got her aroused and I wanted to devour the fuck out of her for that.

"Ni," she mumbled in her sweet voice and my cock jerked at the hear of that. Seriously, she will be the death of me.

She sighed loudly and tried to squeeze her thighs together but she failed because of my hand. I kept teasing her, slowly caressing her warm and slick lips then she suddenly turned to her back and collided a little with my upper body but I just slipped away to give her enough place. In the next moment, I sat up because she opened her legs and I moved between them immediately.