Chapter 33

Niall POV

I woke up this morning with Alexis placing kisses all over my chest. I want to open my eyes and see her but I know the minute I open my eyes I know she is going to stop. I felt her hot breath travel down to my stomach, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. She continued to nip and suck on my skin. I don't know what overcome her to do this but I'm enjoying it.

The soft tips of her fingers gently grazed above the waistline of my boxers with each tap she made against the fabric the tighter it became around me. I had already had a dream about her last night so this is plain torture. It just took every second of me to not to make any sounds or moans. Like I said before if I made a sound I know she would stop.

I heard a slight hum leave her lips as the delicate pad of her finger tips hooked onto my waistband. Pulling as gently as she could, I felt the fabric pull down, and a tremendous sense of relief wash over me. Her hands trailed around my hips and pelvis, avoiding where I needed her the most.

The moment her hands pressed onto my unbearable hard-on my breath hitched. Shooting sensations flashed over me as she ran her thumb over the tip a few times before placing her lips on me. An unconscious moan escaped me, and I shot my eyes open to see Alexis bare naked to the side of me, my dick is around her mouth, hair everywhere.

"Fuck" I said as she ran her thumb over my tip again

"Feels good?" she smirked

"Feels so fucking good" I told her

"Did you have the best wake up call?" she asked

She didn't let me answer her question. Her mouth worked sucking the tip before trailing down to pepper kisses around the base. She knew exactly what she was doing when she added more pressure in the spot that I love the most. Loud moans escaped my lips as she licked that particular spot right underneath my balls. I hope no one heard us as they were walking by our hotel room if the crew heard us. I know we won't hearing the last of it.

"That was the best wake up call ever" I told her as she laid on top of me with her head on my bare chest

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and played with her.

"I hope that was the best wake up call because that's the first time I've done it" she said

I looked at her to see her face is red and I chuckled.

"Yeah about that. When was I supposed this side of you?" I asked her and she just gave me a shy look

"You know I never do this. This is my first time and I don't know where this side of me came too" she said

"Well, I need to know more of this side of you" I told her and she rolled her eyes

"Of course you do and just letting you know you corrupted me" she giggled

"Me? I didn't do anything" I told her and she slapped my bare chest and I chuckled "Excuse me did you just hit me?" I asked her

"Maybe" she said

She squealed as I rolled us and I was on top of her.

"Did you say maybe?" I asked her

"I don't know what I said" she said

"So, first you hit me and now you're lying on what you said? I think you need a punishment" I said with a smirk on my face and her eyes went wide

"Niall no" she said as she tried to push my head away

I chuckled but I didn't listen to her. I kissed her neck to make her giggle. She is ticklish everywhere especially her neck and sides. She stopped giggling when I found her weak spot.