𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

BEST READ:
STIX Two Text FONT !
ANY SIZE WORKS !
WHITE BACKGROUND !

𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

PARK YISEUL never expected to ever meet her soulmates. She grown up with the hope that maybe, maybe one day she could meet them, but she wasn't ever going to let it hold her back from living her life. Born in South Korea, but sent to study abroad in a prestigious International School in America, Yiseul had been content in her life. She'd made two wonderful friends who would be her best friends for life, and she'd met an alpha whom she thought was the love of her life.

She'd thought she'd found a mate to share her life with, the two so in love that they mated and married at 18, and soon later, her twin pups were born. All had been an idyllic fantasy straight from a fairy tale, but with all stories, it didn't just end there. She'd pulled from her fantasy when her mate is diagnosed with cancer, and at stage four, there was nothing to be done. And just like that, the rug is ripped out from under her. Broken hearted, Yiseul is left in an empty house filled with memories of a lost love, with only her young children to show for their romantic union.

So instead of wallowing in her sadness, Yiseul focuses her attention on her children, the brightest of lights left in her life, the last remnants of her former mate. But the universe has more in store for her, especially when her two friends from abroad come to visit, sparking a catalyst that leads Yiseul to incidentally stumbling into not just one, but eight soulmates. As fate would have it, her life was about to get a lot more exciting.

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚...
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 !

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

PARK YISEUL
04 APRIL 2000
OMEGA
SCENT: Apple Blossoms
(a warm, delicate floral scent with just a hint of sweet apple. Very delicate, sweet, somewhat rosey without the dampness. lightly sweet, pervasive but without an intensity.)

THE PUPS!

TAEMI & TAESEONG
TWINS, 08 JUNE 2019
SCENT: kids all smell of milk, until they start developing scents around age 10 — and designations aren't apparent until puberty between the ages of 13-17, all depending on the person

THE PACK...
STRAY KIDS!

CHRISTOPHER
BANG CHAN
ALPHA
SCENT: Eucalyptus
(has a minty, woodsy, fresh scent, depending on the tree species from which it originates. These aromatic compounds give eucalyptus a minty, camphorous scent that is sharp and highly pungent. Like mint, inhaling eucalyptus opens your sinuses and clears your head. However, the aroma also contains some hints of the forest, which some people describe as sweet and similar to honey.)

LEE MINHO
ALPHA
SCENT: Jasmine
(Jasmine's aroma is characterized by its complexity, featuring green, fruity top notes and a hint of spice. The scent of this admired flower is rich, sweet, fruity, and sensual, and it's often seen as a symbol of seduction, femininity, and love. The scent of jasmine is a harmonious blend of sweet, heady, and sometimes green facets.)

SEO CHANGBIN
ALPHA
SCENT: Sandalwood
(to the amber woody olfactory family, formerly called oriental woody, and has a deep, creamy sweetness with warm undertones of amber, leather and wood. The Sandalwood smell has a unique perfume with its own distinctive, woody fragrance profile that can be described as rich, earthy, uplifting and smooth. Some people describe the smell of sandalwood as buttery, comforting, and sensual.)

HWANG HYUNJIN
ALPHA
SCENT: Bergamot
(Known as the "prince of citrus," bergamot is a sunny and pleasant citrus scent featured in many perfumes as well as luxury candles. Its aroma is refreshing and rounded; sweet, but complex and deep at the same time; similar to lime, but with floral, herbal, and resinous undertones.)

HAN JISUNG
ALPHA
SCENT: Black Cherries
(Cherries are renowned for their sweet, succulent aroma, which carries hints of tartness and a touch of sensuality. This multifaceted scent can range from bright and fruity to deep and indulgent. It is precisely this olfactory versatility that makes cherries such a beloved note in the world of perfumery.)

FELIX
LEE YONGBOK
ALPHA
SCENT: Clementine & Vanilla
(citrusy, like sunshine personified - It has a fresh, crisp citrus aroma. Its scent is as complex and multi-layered as a good Red Mandarine, but sweeter. It possesses the sweetness of Sweet Orange Rind or Tangerine, but more subtle with almost a touch of floral to it.)

KIM SEUNGMIN
ALPHA
SCENT: Coffee
(like freshly grounded coffee beans - Lighter roasts tend to smell fruitier, and more floral and herbaceous. Meanwhile, medium beans give off more of a carmelized, nutty, or even chocolatey smell.)

YANG JEONGIN
ALPHA
SCENT: Petrichor
(Petrichor is the term coined by Australian scientists in 1964 to describe the unique, earthy smell associated with rain. It is caused by the water from the rain, along with certain compounds like ozone, geosmin, and plant oils. after-rain smell. Something clean and green but not too heavy, like a wood with no musk. Maybe almost lightly powdery or earthy, but kind of cold, and addictingly fresh? Wet, but not out of a hot shower. Almost like a green scent where you can't pick out any one note... a pleasant and daydreamy feeling... a green for the wetter months!)

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

!𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆!
OT8 x OC bc I can't pick a bias
in this godsforsaken group istg
Don't take this too seriously,
it's just a fan fiction.

I added explanations to the scents because I feel like it'll help visualize, and I also know that not everyone may be familiar with specific scents! 💝

I hope that helps a little!
💕 fireflwr !

I hope that helps a little! 💕 fireflwr !