nine

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

Seo Changbin needed a damn break. And more than just spending his morning in the gym working out, he needed something else. Ever since their fanmeet where they had met Taemi, the adorable pup of Park Yiseul, who so happened to be the soulmate of Jeongin and Felix, everyone had been strangely on edge. In a way they hadn't been in a long time, but even then, it was different from the previous cases. Because they weren't even sure why they were on edge this time; though Changbin had his suspicions, especially since they had met Taemi. As if something about her had triggered something a little more primal in their secondary genders, and as an all-alpha group, it was always bound to be difficult to diffuse tensions at times. Especially when none of them even knew why their alphas were all reacting in such a way. But it was more than that, Changbin thought, as all of this had started as a subtle shift ever since Jeongin had met Yiseul...

Felix hadn't been able to see Yiseul in his dreams since they'd met Yiseul, and Yiseul had been really busy according to Jeongin, who was growing a little antsy because he wasn't able to text her as often as he'd grown used to, and was definitely itching to see her and the pups, again. It didn't help that Jeongin's control over his alpha tended to slip in times of stress, and while Chan had taught Jeongin a really tight control over his alpha years ago, the young man was always more inclined towards leaning into the primal aspects of his secondary gender than some of the others. He was by no means aggressive or a threat, but it simply meant his connection to his secondary gender was a lot stronger than some of the others.

Seungmin and Hyunjin had been helping keep the two occupied and distracted, but it was only a temporary solution. Minho had pointed that out, and then immediately following with the observation that Yiseul hadn't properly bonded to the two of them, which was probably why it was harder to control their antsy behaviour– knowing who your soulmate is and being aware of their close proximity was hard when the bond hadn't fully solidified, but was acknowledged. Minho and Jisung were the only two experienced with the aspects of a soulmate bond, and while they had their own privacy among their pack that they'd formed, many of the other members were at least aware of the history the two had had in solidifying the bond.

Minho and Jisung had it particularly interesting as they shared a bond that wasn't quite telepathic, because they did not communicate through their minds like telepathy, nor was it an empathic bond, but there was a connection that allowed them to always have an inclination to their thoughts and feelings. They seemed to have this intuitive knowledge of the other, and it helped them get along swimmingly, as they understood each other so well. Particularly since Minho had always been rather a bit reserved in opening up and being vulnerable, he'd learned to do it and be honest with the members of their pack and group, but that was after years of trust and experiences of hardships and great bright times of success.