seven

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

At the end of the fanmeet, they'd asked Rowan and Noémie to stay behind with Taemi for some minutes. The venue was empty, and the small trio were ushered by security staff into the green room backstage a few minutes after.

The boys had changed back into their usual clothes, no more accessories or cute props, while the staff around them packed up their things and got ready to leave the venue as well.

"What's going on..?" Rowan asks, though Noémie is oddly quiet, surveying the way Taemi had immediately run to the maknae I.N as soon as she saw him, calling out his birth name Jeongin excitedly.

"Honestly," Chan sighs, "We just wanted to get some time to explain how one of our members knew Taemi."

"We figured, since you seemed surprised, and you're in charge of taking care of Taemi at the moment, you'd want to know." Changbin adds calmly.

"Your maknae is the soulmate to our friend, Yiseul," Noémie says bluntly, nodding her head to where Taemi was hanging off of I.N's neck, talking up a storm to the singer, who was listening intently, nodding along to her every now and then. Felix was also beside I.N, smiling softly at the little girl, as well as Lee Know, who was watching attentively– almost like a mother-hen.

Chan nods, "Yeah, how'd you figure it out?"

Noémie laughs, "Are you kidding me? Taemi hasn't stopped talking about Yiseul's new friend Jeongin, who Yiseul told us was her soulmate, and Taeseongie keeps asking when they'll get to play with him again. And then we come to a fanmeet that just happens to have a Jeongin who knows our Taemi?"

"It wasn't hard to put two and two together." Rowan says gently, leaning into Noémie, who holds her hand in response. "It's cute how much he seems to enjoy Taemi. Makes us less worried about Yiseul. She needs that." She nods her head towards Jeongin, who is now holding Taemi in his lap, who is pointing at Felix's freckles, apparently trying to count them.

"Does Yiseul know?" Changbin asks curiously, "That he's an idol?"

Rowan shakes her head, "Unlike us, Yiseul doesn't really listen to kpop unless we make her listen with us."

"And she hasn't really enjoyed things the same way since Jamie passed," Noémie admits.

"Jamie?" Seungmin asks, recognizing the name from Felix.

Noémie nods, "Yeah, Yiseul's mate. They were high school sweethearts. We all met when we were attending an International school in America. He never cared that they weren't soulmates, he wasn't interested in meeting anyone else after he met Yiseul. They married as soon as they graduated high school, and barely a year later they had Taemi and Taeseong."

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ˢᵏᶻजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें