eleven

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

It was all just too overwhelming.

Yiseul didn't know how to feel about this sudden new development in her life. She was so conflicted. On the one hand, she could already feel the connection in her heart and soul to the soulmates she'd met. She wanted to be with them, to feel their presence, to have that contented feeling filled with unconditional love and understanding. But on the other hand, she was terrified. The reality of her situation was settling in, and Yiseul was scared.

She was soulmates with idols. At the very least, with four of them, all in the same group. Not only that, but apparently a very popular group at that. That was a lot. And if any of their fans were to find out, it would be a bloodbath, it could end their careers... and if any of the media were to learn of her, or her pups– Yiseul felt a low growl rumble in the back of her throat at just the mere thought of the loss of privacy and how that could negatively affect her babies.

The urge to run away from it all hit her strong. But she couldn't do that.

Yiseul sighed, letting her head drop into her hands as she huffed out a strained breath from her stress. She currently sat at the island counter of her kitchen, nursing a cup of soju because she felt she deserved a little something for how stressed and worked up she'd gotten herself into in this last week and a half alone. Her pups were already put to bed, wanting to sleep in their own beds this night.

Her pups seemingly loved Changbin and Jeongin, while Taemi raved about all of the members if their names were ever mentioned. Her evening at dinner with Noémie and Rowan was proof enough of that. They'd indulged the girl, and themselves, gushing about each and every single member of Stray Kids, even showing her pups videos on them from YouTube. She'd purposefully ignored the pointed looks sent her way by her friends when she paid little attention to the videos.

She didn't want to learn things about them from these videos or anything. She wanted to get to know them organically. It felt wrong, almost like a breach in privacy to look them up or something along those lines.

What's worse, her friends had totally teased her to oblivion at the smell of Changbin's and Chan's scents on her, though faint as it was. And they'd freaked out when Taemi and Taeseong had told them of meeting Changbin that afternoon, which later led to Yiseul's own confession of meeting Chan when he'd come to pick up Changbin just as she was about to leave the park.

Worse, even, she couldn't get their scents out of her mind. Since meeting each soulmate, she'd yearned for their scents. She wanted to build a new nest of their scents, of Jeongin's refreshing rain scent, Changbin's calming sandalwood, Felix's sweet cream and citrus, Chan's clean eucalyptus. She needed to scent them, and wanted them to scent her. Until her head was fuzzy and she was but a limp pile of bones, sated and satisfied and utterly calm.