two

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

The day passes by fast, Yiseul is able to get some work done in her study, before the alarm chimes that she needs to go pick her children up from the daycare centre. So soon enough she's rushing out from her house with her keys and making her way to the centre, in a rush because she'd missed the first alarm letting her know to start getting ready to pick her kids up, having lost track of time, and was running a little late.

She hates being late to pick up her kids, always feeling bad for the workers at the daycare centre, who would have to wait for the parents or guardians of the children, not to mention the snide side-looks from some of the other mothers who came to pick up their children on time. Always so snooty, looking down at Yiseul both for her young age as a mother, and the fact that her twins have no father present (not that they know that their father is dead, never really asking about the details and instead being too busy on their pointless gossip to really find out the truth).

So preoccupied with her thoughts of those snooty moms turning their noses up at her, what they assume to be a runt omega who couldn't even keep her alpha mate, or whatever preconceived notions they believed from whatever gossip was swirling around those PTA-type-Moms, that she'd run into someone else on the street just a few paces away from the entrance to the daycare centre.

She involuntarily let out a slight "oof," from the impact of running into a solid wall, stumbling back and tripping over her feet as she ended up falling onto her bottom.

"Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" The stranger exclaimed, panicked, as he moved to help Yiseul up front the ground, freezing as his thumb, in grabbing onto her wrist, brushed against her hastily placed scent blocker, and a small whiff of her pheromones leaked from the gland.

"No, no, it's okay, I was just in a rush and wasn't looking where I was going, it's my fault-!" With a jolt, Yiseul yelped at the spark that flickered on her wrist, where her small soulmate's tattoo of a raincloud felt as if it had been electrically shocked.

"Apple Blossoms..." the stranger mutters, and Yiseul is quick to snap her head up to the young man's face, which holds a surprised expression that must mirror her own, eyes widened and lips parted.

"You're..." Yiseul is unable to voice what the both of them had figured out, as it's at that very moment her two children call out her title, "Momma!" and "Mommy!"

The two pups run towards her, latching onto her as she opens her arms wide to catch them, laughing a little as Taemi immediately launches onto some story of what had happened that day. Seemingly there was some sort of disagreement in how the events played out, as soon Taeseong is countering Taemi's words and it leads the two of them to get into a small bickering session.