five

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

"You know, I'm kind of actually surprised it's you who I'm dreaming about," Yiseul murmurs softly into his skin, her face nuzzled into his neck.

Felix hums, his arms around her secure but loose, the two of them relaxing in bed in their dreamscape, his fingers lightly tracing the skin up and down her arm. "And why is that?" He asks softly.

"Because I met one of my soulmates," Yiseul murmurs sleepily, "He's really cute, and we text a lot lately, so I guess I was kind of expecting the dreams to change..."

"Is that... a bad thing?" Felix asks slowly, "That they haven't?"

"No," Yiseul says, which immediately seems to be relieving for Felix, as he feels his ability to breathe come back, and a pressure in his chest and gut loosening. "I like your cuddles. You're comfy."

He giggles a bit, "Why, thank you."

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised," Yiseul murmurs after another passing moment of silence. "After all, I still dreamed of you even when I had Jamie, so it must not be something that'll ever change."

Felix freezes at this new piece of information. Jamie, he heard that name before, hadn't he?

"Jamie?" He asks softly, hoping maybe she'll just tell him without having to ask in more concise terms.

"Mhm, my mate." Yiseul says.

Felix can't ask any more details, and lord does he want to, because soon enough he's being pulled out of the dream. "Felix, Felix, c'mon mate, it's time to wake up."

Felix groans, "Go away, Chris... Let me go back to sleep..."

Chan chuckles, shaking his head, running his hand through the boy's messy hair, an affectionate gesture, and also one to ensure he stayed awake, much to the younger's ire. "No can do, sorry mate. You gotta get up."

Felix tries to ignore him, burying his face back into his pillow in the vain hopes he can go back to sleep and reenter the dreamscape, but it's useless. He's tried before, and it never works. Once one of them is awake, they won't be able to go back until the next time they fall asleep, and both of them are asleep (he'd done some research on it before when he was younger, and while it isn't a common soulmate connection, it was still one prevalent enough to have at least some decent information. Besides, people liked studying sleep– based on the mass amounts of studies and other articles he'd sifted through in his efforts to understand why he dreamed such real dreams of the same person almost every night.).