six

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

"So what have you two got planned this month?" Yiseul asks after they'd gone out to brunch that morning, the pups in their daycare centre.

Rowan and Noémie shared a knowing look, before Rowan sighed, shaking her head, "Well, for the most part, we're gonna sightsee and find some good food to eat."

"But this weekend we're going to a fanmeet!" Noémie burst out, unable to contain herself for very much longer.

Yiseul blinks, tilting her head, "Fan... Meet?"

"Yeah," Rowan nods casually, her rosemary scent soothing, while Noémie is absolutely buzzing in her seat with excitement, magnolia scent sweetening to an almost saccharine degree. "Noé knows more about it than I do, but if you want the short version, apparently Stray Kids is holding a fanmeet this weekend, and since we're in town, Noé somehow managed to buy tickets."

"And how did you manage that?" Yiseul asks Noémie with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't ask questions you don't want answers to," Noémie responds primly. Before she breaks out in a wide grin, her Magnolia scent thickening in her excitement. "You wanna come? I messed up in the checkout and accidentally got three."

"How do you..." Yiseul shook her head, thinking better of it. "What exactly is a fanmeet?"

"The members come on stage, perform a bit, and then they spend a lot of time talking to fans or playing games, and then they all sit at a long table, and fans, in line, one by one get their album or notebook or something signed and get to talk to each member for like thirty seconds or so." Noémie rambles her explanation. "It's pretty common here in Korea, but we never get that shit in the US."

"Hm, I wonder why..." Yiseul thinks of all the horrible things that could go wrong in the states. Not like she doesn't doubt weird shit doesn't happen here, because she's sure it does, but the States were a whole other level of weird, and she hadn't even experienced the "full American experience," according to Jamie, because she'd gone to a prestigious and expensive international school, whereas he had gone to a true american public school– apparently the experiences were not interchangeable.

"So, you wanna go?"

"What about my pups?" Yiseul asks

"Your parents can watch them. Your dad's retired after all, right?" Noémie counters.

"Well, I mean, yeah..." Yiseul nods, but frowns, "Do I have to be a fan? Wouldn't it be better if an actual fan went? I only listen to their music casually, and that's putting it heavily. I only listen when you two make me."