eight

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

Yiseul had just gotten done with some work emails, checking in on the playroom to find Taeseong working on some new sculpture or structure out of his legos. "How're you doing, Seongie?" Yiseul asks softly, moving to sit beside him.

"Good, Momma." Taeseong responds, with a content smile growing on his cute little features as he turns to look up at her. "Can I have some juice?"

Yiseul smiles and nods, rubbing her cheek against his, earning herself some giggles from her sweet boy, before getting up to go to the kitchen and retrieve some juice for him. She also decided to heat the electric kettle, wanting some soothing tea.

She's standing there, Taeseong's preferred watermelon juice poured in a cup, waiting for her water to boil, a peppermint + spearmint tea bag resting in her mug. But then she hears the door open, and she blinks, turning out of the kitchen and moving her way to the front door.

At the small foyer, before the floor raised up to the rest of the house, Rowan and Noémie are taking their shoes off, as Taemi sits at her little bench, waiting for some help to get her shoes off. Yiseul quickly moves towards Taemi, untying her shoes for her, before she's examining her pup, noticing something was off.

She was obviously sleepy, but there's a small note of sourness in her scent, like spoilt milk, and Yiseul blinks, "Taemi, baby, did something happen today?"

But Taemi is her usual bright, albeit sleepy, self, trying to tell her how much fun she had, but yawning through most of it.

Laughing, Yiseul shakes her head and stands up, "Alright, come on, let's get you changed and ready for bed, my love." Taemi nods, raising her arms, wanting to be carried, and Yiseul bites back a small laugh as she bends down to pick her up, hoisting her onto her hip.

"We'll be in the sitting room," Rowan calls out to her softly, and Yiseul nods, disappearing up the stairs to the bedrooms. 

Getting Taemi bathed and then changed into pyjamas is a challenge in and of itself when she's so sleepy, but she's able to manage, as well as popping in and telling Taeseong that his juice was in the kitchen and to bathe once he's drank it (and once Taemi was done). She even gets Taemi to brush her teeth and helps her blow dry her hair while Taeseong showers.

Once both her kids are in Taemi's bed, cuddling together as Taeseong nuzzles his face into Taemi's face, the two of them scenting lightly (so Yiseul wasn't the only one who had noticed the slight note of soured milk in her scent, then), before falling asleep, Yiseul made her way back to the kitchen, pouring herself, Rowan, and Noémie cups of tea, before joining her two friends back in the sitting room.

"How did the fanmeet go?" Yiseul asks.

Rowan and Noémie shared a long silent look, one where Yiseul could not discern the emotions on their faces, before they looked back at Yiseul. "It was good. Taemi had a lot of fun. Afterwards we had dinner in one of the restaurants you recommended to us, and then we came back here."