three

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

If there was one thing Jeongin had never expected, it was bumping into his soulmate as if they were in some cliche romcom. Even more unexpected, was that she already had pups of her own. As soon as he'd touched her wrist, smelling her scent and feeling that universal spark between them like a jolt of electricity alerting them to their newfound soulmate, Jeongin had wanted more, of her scent, of her smile, of her laugh. It was so addicting.

He could admit to the  small drop of disappointment (though even that was perhaps a bit too strong of a word to use? He was surprised, that was for sure, and it had been unexpected) he felt at learning she had pups– which usually meant that she already had a mate. He hadn't really known how to ask, and felt it probably would not have been a good idea or even been receptive if he'd asked if she had a mate already. And at the end of the day, he was honestly just happy to have met his soulmate. Soulmates didn't always have to be romantic, they could be platonic.

And then there were the pups. Oh god, he was a goner. Little Taemi and Taeseong were adorable, and he could feel himself melt when he'd been carrying Taemi to the ice cream parlour. She reminded him of a female mix of Felix and a silly, hyper Hyunjin. She was an absolute sunshine, with that dramatic flare and it was the most adorable thing ever. And shy Taeseong as soon as he'd warmed up to Jeongin was a sweet, smart little boy. He looked forward to seeing the pups again and playing with them.

Jeongin was quick to drop his backpack down and pull out his phone, settling into his bed as he tapped on her contact and began curating a message to her.

Jeongin: Hi, I hope you and the pups were able to get back safe :)

Jeongin: I had a really nice time today. I'm really glad to have met you.

It had taken a half an hour before he'd gotten a response back. And in that time he'd been playing a game on his phone in the living room of the dorm, while some of the others that were there were also lounging around. Seungmin and Hyunjin were watching some drama, which Jeongin was half-paying attention to. Minho was making something in the kitchen, Jisung talking his ear off about some documentary or video he'd found on YouTube or whatever.

As soon as the notification came on his phone, he was quick to switch from his game to the messaging app.

Yiseul: Hi Jeongin, we did get back safely.

Yiseul: [image sent]

Yiseul: Babies fell asleep as soon as we got home.