ten

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

The connection is almost instantaneous, as soon as they made eye contact. Just as Yiseul had felt with Jeongin when they'd touched, she'd known as soon as she saw this other young man. And lord, he was GORGEOUS.

He had a nice face, with cutely wide eyes, and very pretty lips, but it was the rest of him that had her wanting to let her jaw drop. Oh my god, the universe had blessed her and wanted to curse her. She was not the universe's strongest soldier. God DAMN.

He was beautiful, he was just all muscle, apparently. His biceps were huge, and his chest looked so thick, and oh my god, she could only imagine... He was just so well-built, and that wasn't really something she saw a lot of in this country. At least, not to this extent. And it was so tantalising to see, even with the hoodie sweatshirt he wore concealing his body.

What had she done in her past lives to be gifted this beautiful man? First, James being the un-fated love of her life, then Felix's beautifully unreal perfection, and Jeongin's own devastating cheeky handsomeness... and NOW THIS MAN??!

She must have saved the empress or something in a past life. Or maybe she'd saved the Moon Goddess herself.

"You're... Park Yiseul, right?" The stranger asks a little shakily, and Yiseul blinks, not having expected him to know her name.

"I... am," She nods, a little confused and unsure how to proceed. She smiles a little at him after a small awkward pause of silence, moving over on her picnic blanket to make space for him, "May I know your name, soulmate?" She asks sweetly.

Maybe texting with Jeongin had been helping her with her flirting, but she couldn't believe she'd called her soulmate in such a coy way. Either way, he's immediately sitting down beside her on the blanket, and she's drowned in his scent. He's an alpha.

The woody scent is smooth, like a sweet, earthy leather. Sandalwood. It's so masculine, and yet it's not an overpowering musky scent. It just seems to fit this man before her so perfectly.

"I'm Seo Changbin," her new soulmate introduces himself, smiling at her, and it's beaming. "It's nice to finally meet you, Soulmate."

Now it's Yiseul's turn to bashfully look down at her lap, feeling the heat of her face rise and her scent comes out in pleased but shy waves. "It's nice to meet you, too," She murmurs demurely, smiling softly up at him, before averting her eyes to look at her pups.

Who spot her new soulmate.

Taeseong pauses, uncertainly, glancing between his mother and the new stranger who had come to sit on their picnic blanket. His reaction is expected, though she lets out her calming scent of apple blosssoms to avoid any panic in her pups. She notices as soon as she does that Changbin seems to deflate slightly, too, from his stiff posture.