006

"THE GATE... I OPENED IT. IM THE MONSTER"

"I just... I can't believe she didn't come back" Delilah sighed, Eleven wasn't only the key to finding out where she came from, the closest thing she had to blood related family she was also the key to finding her brother.

"She's gotta be close" Dustin resonated

"She said it wasn't safe. She just messed up the compasses because she wanted to protect us She didn't betray us" Mike stressed. "I shouldn't have yelled at her I never should've done that".

"Mike, this isn't your fault" Dustin reassured him.

"Yeah, it's Lucas" Mike sighed.

"It wasn't his fault, either" he crossed his arms.

"So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?" Mike huffed.

"Totally, but so were you! And so was Eleven".

"Oh, give me a break!" He rolled his eyes.

"No, Mike, you give me a break! All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes. Me and Del were the only reasonable ones".

Delilah nodded "That's true, I still don't agree with the way Lucas speaks to El. We're screwed if she doesn't come back".

"But the bottom line is..." Dustin turned to Mike "you pushed first. And you know the rule. You draw first blood".

"No! No way! I'm not shaking his hand" Mike protested.

"You have to shake his hand, Mike" Delilah nodded.

"This isn't a discussion. This is the rule of law. Obey or be banished from the party. Do you wanna be banished?" Dustin asked and Mike shook his head

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Where do you think? We're going to get Lucas. And then we're gonna find Eleven" Dustin smiled.

Lucas opened the door looking annoyed when he noticed it was Mike stood at the door "What do you want?".

Mike sighed "I drew first blood, so..."

"Okay, I'll shake. On one condition. We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate" Lucas shrugged.

"Then the deal's off" Mike rolled his eyes.

"Seriously" Delilah frowned.

"Do you even remember what happened on the Bloodstone Pass? We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party and those trolls took us out one by one. So we stick together, no matter what!" Dustin reminded them.

"Yeah, I agree. But this is the party, right here in this room" Lucas nodded.

"El is one of us now" Mike told him.

"Um, no, she's not. Not even close! Never will be. She's a liar, a traitor" Lucas listed.

"She was just trying to keep us safe, Lucas" Delilah added.

"She didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident!" Mike snapped.

"An accident?" Lucas huffed.

"All right, accident or not... admit it, it was a little awesome" Dustin shrugged.

"Awesome?"

"Yeah, she threw you in the air with her mind!"

"I could have been killed!"

"Which is exactly why we need her. She's a weapon!"

"Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon with your wrist rocket? That's like R2-D2 going to fight Darth Vader. We're no use to Will if we're dead".