25

"I LOVE YOU, DEL. YOU TRIED FOR ME, THANK YOU".

Delilah continued to wail out in pain. Her flesh sizzled and she wanted to look at her leg but didn't at the same time.

"What is that?" Erica asked.

"There's something in there" Mike said in worry as he gripped onto her hand.

Jonathan scrambled up "Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?".

"Hey, hey, hey. Stay awake, stay awake. Let's get her on this side, on this side" Mike spoke, laying her down in between his legs so her head was resting on his chest.

"It's, uh... You know, it's not actually that bad. There was a... The goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire,
this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee,six inches or something, it was insane" Robin spoke and Delilah looked up at her in confusion as she continued to scream.

"Robin. You're not helping" Steve stopped her.

"I'm sorry" she gave Delilah a sad smile.

Jonathan bent down next to his sister "Okay. All right, Dell? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay? You're brave, you've got this".

"Okay" Delilah cried trying to stay brave.

"I Need you to stay real still" he passed her a wooden spoon "Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?".

She bit down on the wooden spoon and screwed her eyes tightly shut when she saw Jonathan pull a knife out on her knee. He looked around for a moment, waiting for someone to tell him what to do.

"Do it" Mike told Jonathan, holding Delilah tightly.

Delilah screamed as he split her leg open with the knife and screamed even more as he put a glove on and put his hand inside of the wound.

"Jonathan!" Nancy spoke in horror.

"Stop talking" Jonathan told her.

"No! Stop it! Stop!" Delilah shouted, pushing his hand away. She sat up straight "I can do it" she cried.

Delilah put her hand just over her knee and used her powers to pull whatever part of the monster that was still inside of her, out. She screamed in pain and distress, the glass behind her shattered into a million pieces making everyone flinch but eventually she pulled the creature out with her powers and threw it across the floor with a scream.

The creature writhed around on the floor before getting stomped on by a boot, Delilah looked up and there stood Hopper, Joyce and another man that she wasn't familiar with.

Joyce ran to her daughter, hugging her tightly.

"Mom" She cried.

"I'm here. I'm here" Joyce rubbed her hair.

Delilah rested her head on Joyce's shoulder while Hopper held ice on her throbbing leg.

"The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins,
to stop Del and Eleven, to kill them and pave a way into our world" Mike caught everyone up.

"And it almost got Del. That was just one tiny piece of it" Nancy told them.

"How big is this thing?" Hopper asked.