008

"WE HAVE DEL NOW TOO"

The group of kids were all still in the school hiding, El was weak from using all her power.

"Guys, guys! This is crazy. We can't just wait around" Mike shook his head.

"Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives.
The bad men are still looking for us" Dustin crossed his arms.

"Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is" Lucas agreed.

"El can find them" he shrugged.

"Mike, look at her" Delilah spoke from her place next to the girl. El had her head rested on the girls shoulder.

"I still think we should stick to the chief's plan" Dustin agreed.

"Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe. That's the most important thing, remember? Besides, she's okay. She's with Jonathan" Lucas told him.

"Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so..." Dustin smirked.

Dustin got up from his seat and started to walk away.

"Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!" Mike argued.

"I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding" Dustin shrugged "I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit".

"Are you serious? El needs to be recharged!" Mike rolled his eyes.

"Not necessarily" Lucas shrugged "We have Del now too".

"No!" Mike snapped.

"Why not?" Delilah asked "I can help".

"It's not safe.. you discovered you had powers like two weeks ago. You'll get hurt" Mike told her.

"If I have to.. I will" Delilah told him "no arguments".

"Mike, I found the chocolate pudding!" Dustin yelled from the other room.

Delilah and Mike rolled their eyes in unison.

"Are you feeling any better?" Delilah asked El.

"What's putting" she asked.

Delilah laughed "Pudding, it's this chocolate dessert you eat it with a spoon. Don't worry, when all this is over, you won't have to keep eating leftovers like a dog in Mike's basement anymore".

Delilah paused to think "See, I was thinking, once all this is over and Will's back, you can live with us, my mom she'll take care of you. She'll be like your new mom and Will and Jonathan , they'll be like your brothers".

"Sisters?" El asked looking at the girl.

"Yeah, we'll be like real sisters" Delilah smiled.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Mike came running into the room "we need to go, they found us".

Delilah and Mike both supported El and ran to leave the room.

"How did they find us?" Mike asked running through the halls.

"I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym" Lucas panted.

"Lando" Dustin muttered.

A group of agents burst through the door in front of them, flashing their flashlights right at them. "Go. Go" Mike shouted as they all turned around to run again. As they turned the corner, more of the men appeared, they ran again but the agents seemed to be coming from every corner.