𝟎𝟒❧

MIAMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE5:37PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
5:37PM

TYLER laid on his bed with one arm under his head as he scrolled through different instagram accounts—he needed to find rayleigh's instagram.

he had just got done previously going through facebook and snapchat—but he didn't even know where to start. but he figured he would atleast find something eventually.

but it had been almost 35 minutes since he started. and unfortunately he had no luck—tyler sighed loudly as he threw his head back while closing his eyes.

he definitely couldn't do this by himself—it was time to call for some backup. tyler went to his group chat with his two main friends carter and leon.

they quickly answered and tyler got straight to it—"can yall help me find this girl instagram?" tyler asked as carter and leon looked at him confused.

tyler had never been the one to be asking for an instagram, girls usually gave their instagram to him—so they definitely knew he had something going on with somebody.

"who you fuckin?" carter asked as leon laughed nodding—"right, when have you ever asked for a instagram?" leon said crossing his arms.

"just help me find it." tyler said rolling his eyes as carter put down the brush to his waves—"you gon give us a hint or..?" leon said waving his hands in the air as tyler grunted.

"yeah..her name rayleigh." tyler said as the line went silent for a few seconds—"okay? that's it?" leon said as carter laughed loudly.

"don't you think i woulda said more if i knew, that's why i need help." tyler said fed up at this point as they calmed down—"ight chill, we'll get back to you in a hour." leon said as tyler nodded.

"thanks, bye." tyler said as he quickly hung up so he could do some more searching—leon was very good at finding people, so if he wouldn't be able to find rayleigh's instagram, he definitely couldn't.

tyler groaned as he scrolled up and down instagram suggestions, he already searched ever rayleigh in the book—he honestly didn't have any hope. but he wasn't gonna give up so easily.

1 HOUR LATER

tyler opened his eyes to the loud ringing phone besides him—he had been so tired searching up rayleigh instagram, he accidentally fell asleep.

tyler lifted up as he grabbed his phone before answering the group call—"okay." leon said as he waited for tyler to respond.

"my g, was you sleep?" carter asked as he let out a laugh.(bars)—tyler just nodded his head before he yawned.

"what is it." tyler asked as leon pulled up an account he found on instagram—but he didn't know for sure if it was who tyler was looking for.

"her profile picture black and she don't have any highlights, but it got rayleigh as her display name." leon said while scratching his head.

tyler pulled the phone to him as he examined the shared screen closely—out of every rayleigh accounts he found, he didn't see that one at all.

"hmm." tyler said as he thought for a second—"can you send me the account?" tyler asked as leon nodded before doing what tyler just asked.

"you owe me some food, now i'm going to sleep." leon said as tyler just waved him off trying to focus.

"me too-ight ight send me the account." tyler said not paying attention to the two as he went on instagram—he eventually left the group call before clicking on the notification he got from leon.

tyler clicked onto the account as he clicked onto the new story that was just posted five seconds ago—he read the words in bold that said "stop lurking."

tyler slowly moved his lips to the corner of his mouth awkwardly before he shook his head—that definitely had to be rayleigh, but he would just have to confirm tomorrrow.