𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

because yall spoiled & i love spoiling yall , yall can have a bonus chapter 😝! enjoyyyyy

TAMPA FLORIDA
AIRBNB
4:47PM

RAYLEIGH held onto 5 month old raya as she attempted to put her in the stroller. but raya being raya, she was screaming up a storm.

"mama please just go into the stroller!" rayleigh said shaking her head as raya let out loud cries.

rayleigh, tyler, and raya were all in tampa florida for the weekend. tyler had work to do, so they rented out an airbnb.

but rayleigh needed to go to run some errands so she could cook dinner for the night, and raya needed some new stuff.

raya clung onto her mom as she let out loud cries before rubbing her eyes. (bars) she was very tired, and she needed a nap.

rayleigh let out a defeated sigh as she lifted raya out of the stroller, and raya quickly laid her head down onto rayleigh's shoulder immediately stopping her loud cries.

"alright, you won." rayleigh said letting out a laugh before rubbing raya's back up and down gently. she could never be stern when it came to raya.

rayleigh just went inside her shared bedroom before grabbing raya's diaper bag. she then went back inside the living before sitting it in the stroller.

rayleigh then headed towards the bathroom mirror so she could get a quick flick with raya.

(use ya imagination pls 😣)

after rayleigh was satisfied with the results

after rayleigh was satisfied with the results. she quickly exited the bathroom before going back into the living room.

"alright raya, let's roll." rayleigh said putting her shades onto her face before exiting the house with raya on her hip, and the stroller in her other free hand.

rayleigh loaded everything into the car before strapping raya in. she then went to the drivers seat before eventually pulling off.

TARGET
4:56PM

rayleigh laid the sleeping raya into the stroller gently as she entered target. she finally fell asleep in the car, so it was less work for rayleigh. 

rayleigh entered target immediately going to the baby section. raya needed some more formula, diapers, and wipes. and more clothes while she was at it.

rayleigh hummed lightly checking on raya here and there before her phone started buzzing in her pocket.

she looked down before grabbing her phone and looking at the caller id. and it was nobody other than her husband.

"hello my love." rayleigh said cheesing as tyler laughed hearing the excitement in her voice. "you cool? where ray ray at?" tyler asked as rayleigh hummed.

"she's right here sleeping, i had a struggle getting her into the stroller." rayleigh said picking up some diapers and putting them into the cart.

"she hate that stroller, maybe we needa get her a new one." tyler said as rayleigh nodded. "i can get one while im here." rayleigh said shrugging as tyler shook his head.

"let's order one, ima get her the fanciest one all the other babies will be jealous." tyler said as rayleigh let out a laugh. raya was spoiled, but tyler never minded spoiling his baby.

"she's already so spoiled, i had to carry her to the car." rayleigh said shaking her head as tyler laughed.

"she take after you." tyler said as rayleigh rolled her eyes playfully before laughing. she then grabbed some wipes before moving to the next isle.

"when you coming back home?" rayleigh asked tyler. he was currently at the studio writing some new songs.

"around 5, where you wanna go?" tyler asked as rayleigh thought about it before speaking. "we should just stay in, eat dinner, and watch a movie." rayleigh said shrugging as tyler nodded.

"that's fine with me." tyler said satisfied with the idea as he leaned back in his chair. he just wanted to go home to his daughter and wife.

"i'm so tired, and i'm thirsty." rayleigh said moving towards the cafeteria area before going to the vending machine.

she then grabbed herself a lemonade before going over to the chairs and sitting down.

"she's so adorable, i love our baby." rayleigh said showing tyler raya as he started smiling. there wasn't anything in the world he wouldn't do for raya.

"and i love yall." tyler said as rayleigh started cheesing. "i love you more." rayleigh said blowing a kiss before her and tyler eventually hung up.

she then leaned back into her chair enjoying her company with her daughter.