𝟐𝟕-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ❧

2 MONTHS LATERMIAMI FLORIDACONCERT7:48PM

2 MONTHS LATER
MIAMI FLORIDA
CONCERT
7:48PM

RAYLEIGH held onto the two month raya with a smile. she was currently backstage as the two watched tyler perform on stage.

"look at daddy ray ray." rayleigh said with a smile as tyler glanced backwards seeing rayleigh and raya staring at him with a smile.

raya was growing big already, and they didn't know how to feel about it. she was turning three months in a week.

rayleigh waved at the looking tyler as he smiled before continuing his performance.

eventually tyler went from backstage for a break as he searched for rayleigh and raya. "mama?" tyler called out as rayleigh whipped her head at his voice.

"yeah?" rayleigh asked grabbing her chips from the vending machine before smiling at tyler. she then ran her hands through his hair.

"you did good, and i'm very proud of you." rayleigh said as tyler relaxed from her touch. he let out a small sigh as rayleigh fixed his hair.

"thank you mama, i love you." tyler said as rayleigh smiled before saying it back. "she missed you." rayleigh said to the raya who had her hands out hinting for tyler to pick her up.

tyler quickly grabbed her gently as he kissed her all over her face. "i missed you ray ray." tyler said smiling at the baby as the corner of her lips lifted up.

"she needs a nap though, i just fed her 10 minutes ago and she keeps rubbing her eyes." rayleigh informed tyler as she came closer and fixed raya's shirt.

"i bet she do, she take after you with that." tyler said as rayleigh laughed. eventually the security came backstage to get tyler.

"you're needed out on stage tyler." one security guard said as he sighed lowly before nodding. he would just be able to see raya and rayleigh after his performance was done.

"we finna be here til 10:30, ima need to hibernate after this." tyler said as rayleigh laughed at his statement.

"you got it, we'll be watching." rayleigh said as tyler nodded before leaning in and giving her a kiss. she then grabbed his hand as she followed him to the stage.

"wait tyler, what are you doing?" rayleigh asked as tyler pulled her out onstage revealing her and raya.

"before i start the next performance, i want yall to meet my two favorite girls." tyler said as he wrapped his arm around rayleigh before touching raya's cheek.

"these two girls my world, and i wouldn't know what to do without them." tyler said as the crowd awed at them.

"so i want yall to clap real quick as i do this." tyler said with a smile, but his heart was really beating out of his chest.

tyler stood infront of rayleigh before he got down on one knee and held out the ring he had stored in his pocket.

rayleigh just looked at tyler with her mouth patted as she started tearing up. "you're deadass?" rayleigh asked shocked as tyler nodded before letting out a small laugh.

he heard loud gasps from the crowd before they were followed by loud cheers. raya was looking around cluelessly.

"rayleigh david, will you marry me?" tyler asked as rayleigh nodded quickly before he stood up and kissed her. and the crowd went feral.

he then faced the crowd before pointing to the dj who cut the music on. "i love you rayleigh, i gotta perform now." tyler said as rayleigh nodded understanding before kissing tyler once again.

"i love you." rayleigh mouthed before she turned around and went backstage again. she looked down at the big rock on her finger before holding her hand up showing raya.

"look ray ray, me and your daddy is getting married!" rayleigh said excitedly as raya let out a small sound.

rayleigh just watched the love of her life perform with his all. she knew they would forever be good, and she wouldn't change it for the world.

there was always something that went wrong, and not everything was perfect. but rayleigh was incredibly greatful how her story turned out.

until next time my loves

VIP-LUH TYLER

AHHH WE DONE YALL !!!! i was in love with this story the whole time , we might get bonus chapters idk yet im writing a couple books rn so maybe in my free time 😭

AHHH WE DONE YALL !!!! i was in love with this story the whole time , we might get bonus chapters idk yet im writing a couple books rn so maybe in my free time 😭. i'm so incredibly greatful for you all and i love yall sm! yall inspire me to keep writing and doing what i do best. this definitely not the last luh tyler book ima make either ! i never expected to make a tyler book, but one of my beautiful followers requested it, and i enjoyed it more than i thought. so therefor, this ain't goodbye yall 😝. i love yall!!!! MWAHHHH!