𝟐𝟒❧

MIAMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE6:59PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
6:59PM

RAYLEIGH was just at home watching tv while eating some food tyler ordered her. he was currently at the studio, and he asked if she wanted to come, but rayleigh was too tired.

her stomach was getting bigger but the day, and she just couldn't wait to meet her babygirl.

rayleigh laughed at the movie she was watching as she ate her food. she was a very unbothered person, one thing about rayleigh was that she was gonna mind her business.

ELSEWHERE...

tyler grabbed his notebook as he started writing down a few more lyrics to make up his song. he was in the studio day and night trying to write lyrics.

and he really couldn't focus because rayleigh was at home by herself, what if she fell or hurt herself? he just couldn't focus.

tyler let out a small sigh as he continued writing lyrics. he was about to write down again, but the studio door opened showing no other than kenzie and vanessa.

tyler rolled his eyes as kenzie mugged him. and vanessa just sat there quietly following mckenzie over to her brother.

"what kenzie." tyler asked groaning as kenzie rolled her eyes before sitting down on the couch next to where tyler was sitting at.

"i just wanted to come see you, you act like im a virus or something and it actually hurts my feelings." kenzie said frowning as tyler sighed under his breath.

"sorry." tyler said looking back at his notebook as kenzie nodded slowly. "do you want something to drink? i'm going to the vending machine." kenzie asked tyler as she stood up.

he nodded his head slowly before looking at his sister. "lemonade." tyler told kenzie as she nodded before exiting the room.

and as soon as she exited vanessa quickly sat up and went behind tyler. he eyed her up and down as he watched her every move with disgust and confusion on his face. 

"whatchu doin?" tyler asked confused as vanessa layed her hands onto the chair tyler was sitting on. "nothing, can i see your lyrics?" vanessa asked tyler as he just looked at her like she was dumb.

"you cool." tyler said grabbing notebook as he continued to write on it. "you need me to message you or anything? i can help you relax." vanessa said feeling on tyler's chest as he quickly pushed her off him.

"the fuck off me, i don't want you, i'm in a relationship." tyler said as vanessa looked at him with a bit hurt in her eyes.

"and she pregnant with my child, im definitely cool where im at." tyler said getting up out of the chair as vanessa grabbed his hand stopping him from moving.

"wait! i don't wanna get together i just wanna be your friend." vanessa said looking at tyler with pleading eyes. he just shook his head before moving away from.

"well i don't wanna be yours, go find my sister or somethin." tyler said annoyed as he headed for the door, but vanessa grabbed him again, and this time she attempted to kiss him.

tyler almost immediately pushed her off of him as she fell back onto the couch, vanessa quickly stood up and started crying.

"why don't you want me tyler." vanessa said balling her eyes out as tyler looked at her unpaused, and kenzie ended up walking in the room at the right time.

"what happened?" kenzie asked handing tyler the lemonade as he rolled his eyes. "this bitch just tried to kiss me bro, and i know you in on this shit." tyler said wiping his face off even though she didn't succeed.

kenzie looked at vanessa before shaking her head at tyler. "cmon v, we're leaving." kenzie said comforting vanessa, she hugged her before the two left the room.

tyler shook his head before he grabbed all of his stuff and cut the studio light off. he quickly went home so he could tell rayleigh all about what happened.

AT HOME

rayleigh woke up hearing the sound of somebody coming into the bedroom. tyler almost immediately took his stuff off before sitting at the end of the bed.

"ray guess what." tyler said as rayleigh looked at him with her full attention. "what happened ty? you seem mad." rayleigh said as tyler nodded quickly.

"i am, vanessa tried to kiss me at the studio." tyler said shaking his head as rayleigh mugged her head back quickly.

"your sisters friend..?" rayleigh asked confused as tyler nodded. "i been told her i didn't want her, but she keep trying." tyler said trying to let rayleigh know he didn't have anything to do with it.

rayleigh just tried to hold in her laugh, but she randomly laughed loudly as tyler looked at her confused. "whatchu laughin at?" tyler asked rayleigh as she pointed at his face.

"you got red lipstick on the bottom of your cheek." rayleigh said laughing as tyler quickly got up and looked at himself through the mirror.

he just shook his head before going into the bathroom to wipe it off. "how small are her lips? you can barely see that shit." rayleigh said laughing loudly from inside the bedroom as tyler let out a small laugh from her reaction.

"that's not the point ray" tyler said laughing himself as rayleigh just continued laughing loudly.

he eventually came out of the bedroom as rayleigh just got finished laughing. "that was hilarious, i'm not even upset." rayleigh said holding onto the bottom of her stomach.

tyler gave her a bored face before shaking his head. "i think personally you should beat her ass." tyler said instigating as rayleigh rolled her eyes.

"i'm pregnant with your child, you want me to beat her til i go into labor?" rayleigh asked tyler as he laughed before cutting the shower on.

"it would be nice." tyler said as rayleigh rolled her eyes before she laughed at tyler. "hurry up, i'm tired and i wanna go to sleep." rayleigh said as tyler laughed before hopping into the shower.