𝟐𝟎❧

(5 MONTHS LATER)MIAMI FLORIDASTUDIO5:59PM

(5 MONTHS LATER)
MIAMI FLORIDA
STUDIO
5:59PM

RAYLEIGH and tyler were finally moved in togherer, and everything with them was going smooth.

today rayleigh and tyler were in the studio, and they had been there for around 4 hours already—rayleigh's stomach was big, and she needed to go home and lay down.

but tyler was currently in a meeting, rayleigh could go in—but she didn't want to hear people talk about something she wasn't interested in.

she was just there to support tyler. "mommy's tired." rayleigh said sighing as she watched her shirt lift up from her moving around to get comfortable.

none of her clothes were fitting anymore—so she just recently bought some clothes online that would be delivered in a couple of days.

she didn't know what gender the baby was, but thankfully her and tyler were gonna find out next week.

rayleigh laid her head back onto the couch as she sighed lowly. she often found herself out of breath now that her stomach was getting bigger.

she then closed her eyes as she just sat there in quietness for a couple of minutes—she was tired and honestly ready to go, but she had to be supportive. tyler had been nothing but supportive when it came to her, she could survive a couple more hours.

rayleigh groaned as she tried to massage her feet—they had got more and more swollen the longer she stood up.

and even though she was finally sitting down now, her feet were already swollen and red—rayleigh slightly reached down, before she then let out a big huff due to her not being able to reach.

"i need tyler." rayleigh said under her breath as she slumped back down onto the couch before closing her eyes and making herself comfortable. 

she kept switching her position around due to the fact that her feet was bothering her—she then groaned before putting her hand over her forehead.

thankfully rayleigh heard the sound of a door opening before tyler walked infront of her with two boys besides him—"you cool mama?" tyler asked rayleigh as she tried to sit up quickly.

"mhm." rayleigh nodded before she started examining the two boys besides tyler—"we about to go eat, do you want anything? it's on us." one of tyler's friends asked rayleigh as she looked over to tyler.

he then slightly nodded at her before she looked back at his friend—"what food? i'm sorry i can't process some foods right now i'll throw up." rayleigh said guiltily as the two boys laughed from how adorable she was. tyler then let a small laugh slip out while he massaged rayleigh's feet.

"you're good, we were just gonna go get some chinese." leon said as rayleigh quickly thought about it—she wasn't even hungry, but she definitely was now.

rayleigh shook her head eagerly as the three boys laughed—"okay, we'll be back in 20." carter said as rayleigh nodded before muttering a thank you.

eventually they left as tyler closed the door to the room so him and rayleigh would be alone—"you ready to go home mama?" tyler asked as rayleigh nodded slowly.

"but i'm waiting patiently for you." rayleigh said with a smile as tyler laughed—"we can go right after they bring ya food okay?" tyler told her as she nodded quickly.