𝟐𝟔❧

MIAMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE2:50PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
2:50PM

TYLER and rayleigh finally made it home with raya, they stayed at the hospital for three days, and the two was ready to go home.

tyler didn't even let rayleigh carry anything. she just pushed out a whole human, and her belly didn't go down overnight.

as soon as they got into the house, tyler sat all the bags down quickly before going back over to the car to get raya. rayleigh was still in the passenger seat waiting for tyler since she couldn't really move. she was still in a bit pain

"hold on mama im coming." tyler told rayleigh as she smiled before nodding. she watched tyler speed walk into the house carrying their babygirl.

rayleigh was forever appreciative of tyler. he was the best significant other, and she wouldn't change him for the world. rayleigh just knew raya was gonna be alright.

finally after tyler was finished, he quickly went back over to the car as he helped rayleigh get down. "you good?" tyler asked as rayleigh nodded quickly.

"i love you." rayleigh said as tyler smiled at her. "i love you too mama, cmon i know you tired." tyler said as rayleigh laughed a bit before nodding.

"i'll get the bags later, we gotta go put her in her nursery." tyler said as rayleigh nodded slowly.

"can i he-no ray ray, i got it." tyler said shaking his head quickly at the offer as rayleigh fell quiet.

tyler wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but rayleigh just got stitched up, and she needed to be on bed rest for a few weeks.

"okay." rayleigh said as she watched tyler carry a few bags on his arm along with raya who was slightly moving around and making a few noises.

rayleigh let out a small sigh as she closed her eyes. she was very tired, and she needed to take a show and get in her bed.

tyler slowly laid raya down into the crib in his and rayleigh's room with a smile. raya was adorable, and she had his whole face.

he didn't want her to sleep in her own room atleast not for tonight. she would go in her crib when she was a bit older.

he was in awe with his daughter already. he knew from this point now on he would do anything for his two girls. even thought he already knew!

soon as raya got comfortable into her bed, tyler smiled before cutting the room light off. he had to go help rayleigh settle down so they could take a proper nap.

tyler quickly went downstairs to tend to rayleigh who was at the bottom of the stairs with her eyes closed. "you cool mama?" tyler asked as rayleigh opened her eyes and nodded quickly.

"yeah, i'm just ready to take a shower and go to sleep." rayleigh said as tyler nodded from her words as he helped her in the bedroom.

eventually they got in there as tyler and rayleigh went straight to the bathroom. "you want me to get in with you?" tyler asked as rayleigh nodded quickly. she wouldn't be able to clean herself properly without his help.

the two were finally out now and fully dressed. it wasn't that easy, but they got it done. raya was peacefully sleeping.

"thank you, i love you and appreciate you so much." rayleigh said smiling at tyler as she ran her hands through his hair.

"i love you more." tyler said back as rayleigh relaxed herself in tyler's hold.