𝟎𝟗❧

MIAMI FLORIDANIGHTCLUB7:58PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
NIGHTCLUB
7:58PM

TYLER walked into the nightclub with his cup in his hand. he was going to see rayleigh again at her job, he hadn't been to the nightclub in a couple of days.

tyler walked over to the owners room again before going inside—he then closed the door as the owner stared at him confused.

"what are you doing in here?" the boss said as he stood up. tyler rolled his eyes seeing that he was trying to be intimidating.

"i'm just letting you know, in finna go to the bio area with rayleigh." tyler said as the owner shook his head quickly.

"sorry but that's not how it works, you gotta pa-" the owner said, but saw the stack tyler pulled out of his pocket.

"i'll give you 2 bands right now." tyler said waving the stack in the air as the owner looked with googly eyes.

the boss shook his head quickly as he looked at tyler while leading the way—the two then made it into the vip room.

"i'll be back, ima go get rayleigh, but first..." the owner said as he held his hand out for the money—tyler rolled his eyes before handing him a stack.

the owner examined the money before he gave tyler a thumbs up. he then made his way over to the girls changing room.

tyler sat down on the couch as he waited for rayleigh to come in. a few minutes later she walked in dressed in a all black outfit that hugged her in all the right places.

"oh look who it is." rayleigh said smiling as she took her mask off—the first time she met tyler she didn't want to take it off, she never took her mask off for anybody.

but this time it was different.

rayleigh stood infront of tyler as she started repeating all of the moves she did from day one—except this time she let tyler touch her all over her body.

tyler grabbed onto rayleigh's hips as she sat down on his lap. "what's ya name?" tyler asked rayleigh as she smirked at him.

"rayleigh, what's yours?" rayleigh asked playing alone as she sat up doing her special moves for the boy.

"tyler." tyler said as he looked rayleugj deep into her eyes as she continued grinding on him—rayleigh then grabbed tyler's hands as she guided them onto her waist.

tyler looked up at rayleigh with a smirk as she came closer—she planted a small kiss on his lips before backing up and smirking at him.