𝟏𝟏❧

MIAMI FLORIDANIGHTCLUB11:38PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
NIGHTCLUB
11:38PM

TYLER sat down in a random booth as he watched rayleigh perform on stage—he would've been up there, but rayleigh told him to wait on her. she was almost done, and there were other guys surrounding her, she didn't want tyler to see them throwing money on her.

truth be told she was embarrassed—especially because tyler was in the room. she was perfectly fine dancing for tyler, but she hated the other people.

tyler examined rayleigh as he took a sip of the hennesy that was in his cup—he had been looking for a while, and he was often met with rayleigh's gaze.

everything was going smooth, until tyler saw a guy grab rayleigh's ass as she was infront of him—and tyler almost immediately gripped his cup before standing up.

he quickly made his way over to the guy as rayleigh watched him while shaking her head—she didn't know what tyler was about to do, but seeing him hurriedly come over to her, she knew it wasn't about to be pretty.

"yo." tyler said as the guy turned around—"back the fuck up." tyler said pushed the dude back as he mugged him confused.

"uhm this is a club, i can do what i want." the guy said as tyler rolled his eyes—"don't put ya hands on her, you can read right?" tyler asked pointing to the sigh above the dancers that said 'NO TOUCHING!' in bold.

the dude examined the sign before he looked back at tyler—"whatever man." the guy said as he walked away. tyler then looked at rayleigh who gave him an appreciative look.

tyler nodded before he then scooted closer to rayleigh—"you almost off?" tyler asked as rayleigh nodded. she couldn't be caught talking to tyler—so he immediately backed up and just watched rayleigh.

rayleigh didn't like money being thrown at her, she would much rather prefer picking up off the floor after she was done—she felt dirty when the money got thrown at her. and tyler knew that, so he never actually threw money on the girl before.

(hopefully yall understand what i mean, i tried to explain it well. but basically rayleigh is embarrassed about being a stripper, and she doesn't like getting money thrown at her cuz it reminds her of the job she works. don't be coming for her either tb "this yo job" either, cuz i just explained how she need the money so it was the easy option! okayyyy? now let's continue)

he just watched rayleigh while nodding his head—he loved the way rayleigh moved with the different beats. she was just perfect.

rayleigh felt more comfortable now that tyler was standing infront of her—she felt like nobody else in the room mattered, and she only saw tyler.

rayleigh wanted to show him that she was good at what she did—and now that the two had actually slept together, rayleigh was even more comfortable with tyler now.

she quickly looked at tyler who was watching her with a seductive gaze as she smirked at him—rayleigh lifted herself onto the pole before she did a move she had been practicing for some time.

rayleigh never did the move on stage before—but now that tyler was infront of her, she was gonna amaze him with her moves.

and that's exactly what tyler was thinking—he just loved rayleigh in general. who would be dumb enough to let a girl like her go? rayleigh was perfect in tyler's eyes.

eventually rayleigh got off stage as she went to changing room—tyler walked her over there before he stopped outside of the door.

he never went in before, and he definitely wouldn't go now—he just didn't want to see half naked/naked girls that weren't rayleigh

rayleigh walked into the room as she felt all eyes on her—she rolled her eyes before grabbing her bag. "so rayleigh." she heard one girl say as she turned her head around to the girl.

"what?" rayleigh asked while changing into her clothes to go home—"what kind of spell did you put on him? why is he always requesting you and not any of us?" a girl asked as she groaned loudly.

"how am i supposed to know?" rayleigh asked in a bored tone as a few girls snickered—"because you're really not that cute.." one girl said looking rayleigh up and down as she heard a bunch of laughs and whispered going around the room.

"and you are..?" rayleigh questioned before crossing her arms—now all that was going around the room was 'ouu'

the girl who made the comment stood up before going over to rayleigh—"none of the girls want to adress you, but i did. now what?" the girl said as she got in rayleigh's face.

"first of all, back up." rayleigh said pushing the girl hard as she almost immediately flew back falling onto the floor making the girls gasp loudly.

the girl quickly stood up out of embarrassment before she attacked rayleigh—tyler was still on the walk not paying attention until he heard a bunch of commotion coming from inside the room.

he decided to take a peak, they sounded loud—and he was concerned if rayleigh was in the mix.

tyler stood in the doorframe seeing rayleigh on top of a random girl before he ran over to her and picked her up.

"mama let go." tyler said as he hurriedly pulled rayleigh off the girl—rayleigh was now breathing heavily while she had purple hair bunched up into her hand.

"mama..?" one girl repeated as she quickly started whispering to her friend besides her.

tyler just examined the girl on the floor as she had a big patch of hair missing at the top of her head—she quickly tried to cover it with her hand while the other girls took videos.

tyler then quickly took rayleigh out of the room as he took them to the same corner they always went in. rayleigh looked at tyler with a guilty look, embarrassed that he had to see her like that.

"you good?" tyler asked rayleigh as she avoided his gaze too embarrassed to look at him—tyler noticed how rayleigh wouldn't look at him, so he grabbed her chin gently before examining her.

"what's wrong." tyler asked as rayleigh let out a small sigh—"i promise i'm not like that." rayleigh said as tyler tilted his head confused before realizing what rayleigh meant.

he laughed slightly before shaking his head—"i already know, them hoes be worried about the wrong thing." tyler said shrugging as rayleigh laughed.

tyler would always manage to make her laugh and cheer her up—and that's why she loved him.

"you ready to go home? you spending the night at my house." tyler said as rayleigh nodded quickly before interlinking their hands.