𝟏𝟎❧

MIAMI FLORIDADAVIS RESIDENCE7:47PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
DAVIS RESIDENCE
7:47PM

RAYLEIGH laid down on her bed before closing her eyes—she was so tired from work today, she had been there since 3am last night. she needed a good nights rest, no matter how early it was.

she tossed and turned for a few seconds because of the non warmth of her bed—she had slept in the bed with tyler twice, and now she couldn't sleep alone. she couldn't sleep without him

thankfully her prayers were answered when her phone started ringing showing no other than tyler—"yes?" rayleigh asked trying to stop her growing smile. but it only made her smile harder.

"i'm finna come pick you up ight?" tyler said as she nodded quickly before hopping out of bed—he just laughed at rayleigh's excitement before the two said their goodbyes.

rayleigh quickly packed her an overnight bag before putting her shoes and jacket on—she was already showered and dressed in her pj's aswell, so this was just perfect.

rayleigh sat at the end of her bed as she did a small happy dance—it was like tyler had just read her mind, she was glad she would be able to sleep properly tonight with tyler's arms wrapped around her keeping her safe.

MEEKS RESIDENCE
8:02PM

tyler and rayleigh made it into the house as she almost immediately grabbed his hand and led them up to the bedroom—"you tired mama?" tyler asked the girl as she nodded while taking her shoes and jacket off before climbing into the bed.

tyler just laughed as he followed behind her—she quickly wrapped herself into his hold before she closed her eyes and was quickly drifting off to sleep.

"you sleep ray?" tyler asked as she let out a hum to let him know she wasn't sleep yet—"i gotta tell you somethin real quick, then you can go to sleep." tyler said as rayleigh opened one eye before she lifted her head up looking at him.

"you know i like you a lot right?" tyler said as she smiled before nodding quickly—"and i like you a lot too." rayleigh said as tyler looked at her to make sure he heard right.

rayleigh laughed before she gave him a peck on the cheek—"i do like you a lot, and i thought it was noticeable." rayleigh said smiling as tyler shook his head.

"maybe i'm just slow." tyler said shrugging as rayleigh laughed while shaking her head—"but i never actually dated before or anything, can we just take it slow for now..?" rayleigh asked as tyler nodded quickly.

"whatever you want, just let me know you mine." tyler said as he started kissing rayleigh on her neck slowly—"i'm yours." rayleigh said quietly as her and tyler then started kissing.

the two had been kissing for a while before tyler moved his head back while staring at rayleigh—he didn't want to make her uncomfortable or anything.

"why did you stop?" rayleigh asked running her hand through tyler's hair as he looked at her—"because if we continue i won't be able to stop." tyler said as rayleigh laughed before looking at him.

"who said i wanted to stop?" rayleigh said as tyler smiled at her a bit—"you sure?" tyler asked as rayleigh nodded quickly.

he then nodded slowly as he continued—and that was exactly how their night ended.

(i'm sorry yall, yall alr used to this tho ion write smut!! 😭)