𝟏𝟔❧

3 DAYS LATERMIAMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE8:29AM

3 DAYS LATER
MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
8:29AM

RAYLEIGH tossed and turned in her bed as she felt herself sweating heavily—she had went to bed a bit ill, she wasn't feeling good towards the end of the night yesterday. but now that she was woken up, it was coming back to get her.

she had been at tyler's house ever since the situation happened last week, and she hadn't been feeling good for a while now.

rayleigh turned around before she bolted her eyes open—she almost immediately booked it to the bathroom before she started throwing up in toilet.

tyler quickly lifted up confused as he ran over into the bathroom where tysmrugh was currently throwing her insides up at—he crouched down onto the floor as he patted her back while holding her head.

rayleigh threw up everything she ate the following night as she started gasping for air—she always hated the feeling of throwing up, she couldn't breath because it kept going.

after she finally felt like she was done she stood up causing tyler to do the same before looking at herself through the mirror—and she wasn't looking too well. her eyes were all poofy, her hair was thrown in a messy bun, and she just looked like death.

"you good now mama?" tyler asked as ryrufh nodded before she walked over to the sink grabbing her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth. tyler just doing the same

after she was done, she walked back into the bedroom before sitting on the side of the bed where her phone was—rayleigh grabbed her phone checking the time, it was only 8:30 and she was throwing up.

rayleigh leaned down as she put her head in her hands while shaking her head—she felt like she was about to pass out. she didn't know what was going on, but she knew she wasn't being overall dramatic about how she was feeling right now.

"you sure you cool? we can go to the hospital or somethin." tyler asked worriedly as he sat next to her before putting his arm around her and pulling her into his chest.

"no im-" rayleigh said before she quickly got up and booked it back into the bathroom—tyler shook his head before following her into the bathroom repeating what they just did.

"we going to the hospital." tyler said as rayleigh continued throwing up—"i'm fucking dying." rayleigh said dramatically as tyler shook his head.

"we gotta get ready cmon." tyler said as rayleigh nodded before standing up and rinsing her mouth out—the two of them then made their way into the bedroom getting ready.

MIAMI HOSPITAL
9:47PM

rayleigh and tyler finally got called into the doctors office after a long wait—the two of them walked inside the room as the doctor pointed to the chair rayleigh was supposed to sit in.

rayleigh took the hint before she walked over to the chair and sat down on the white parchment paper. "okay, rayleigh davis." the doctor said as rayleigh nodded showing she was listening.

tyler was just nervous while playing with his watch. he didn't know what was wrong with rayleigh, but hopefully it wasn't anything too serious.

"okay i'm gonna run some scans alright? you said you'd been feeling nauseous since last night? and you threw up this morning?" the doctor asked with a clipboard as rayleigh nodded.

"well..since three days ago to be honest, i just threw up today." rayleigh said as tyler quickly lifted his head up—"why didn't you tell me?" tyler asked as rayleigh moved her lips to the corner of her mouth.

"i didn't think it was that serious." rayleigh said guilty as the doctor walked over to her—"lay down for me please, just gonna run some scans." the doctor said as rayleigh nodded.

"alright i'll be back right with your tests okay?" the doctor said smiling at rayleigh and tyler before leaving the room.

rayleigh looked at tyler as he looked back at her with a worried face—"what if it's bad?" tyler asked rayleigh as she shook her bees. "don't think like that, it's probably just a bug or something." rayleigh said as tyler nodded trying to stay calm.

a couple of minutes of comfortable silence between there two, the doctor finally came back in with a clipboard and a big smile on her face.

"okay so, we got your tests back and." the doctor said before turning her clipboard around showing ultrasound pictures to both of them.

"you're not sick, just pregnant!" the doctor said as tyler and rayleigh's mouths both dropped before looking at eachother.

"what the fuck.."